Thread: So how does one get ...

Hybrid View

1. #1 So how does one get ... 
    The big Cheese
    his post count back? not to mention when evrything will be back to normal, like mod duties and what not.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    his post count back? not to mention when evrything will be back to normal, like mod duties and what not.

Patience little Grasshopper, patience.

Lets give Crusty a little time to see if he can restore the database. If not I will personally take care of you.

The only reason I won't do it now is because I don't want some people having the data restored and others not until we make the decision to do it. It leads to malcontent as demostrated by your well meaning post.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Patience little Grasshopper, patience.

Lets give Crusty a little time to see if he can restore the database. If not I will personally take care of you.

The only reason I won't do it now is because I don't want some people having the data restored and others not until we make the decision to do it. It leads to malcontent as demostrated by your well meaning post.
    Thanks for filling me in bud.

gator
    I went ahead and set you up in the Moderator Group. We will figure out the forum to moderate shortly, after we see if Rob can restore the database.

Huh, my post count looks just fine....

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"