Thread: "How Come The EU Isn't Bitching About These Executions ?"

1. #1 "How Come The EU Isn't Bitching About These Executions ?" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Bali bombings: Indonesia to execute three remorseless bombers by firing squad

Three Bali bombers have exhausted their appeals and will soon be executed by firing squad, according to Indonesia's attorney general.Imam Samudra and the brothers Amrozi and Ali Ghufron have never shown any remorse for the 2002 bombings and have repeatedly said that they embrace death and wish to be martyrs. Indonesia's attorney general Henderman Supanji, in announcing that no further legal avenues are available to the condemned men, said, "the process would not be drawn out". The bombers' lawyer, Fahmi Bachmid, said afterwards: "All of them have repeatedly said they will only ask pardon from God, not the president. This...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ing-squad.html

Banned
    I hope their death is slow and painful. The EU and the UN only want to poke the US in the eye with it's "no execution b.s".

Resident Grump
    I hope their death is slow and painful. The EU and the UN only want to poke the US in the eye with it's "no execution b.s".
    This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with us.These bastards did this

and they will be shot as the scum they are.

We already told the EU to go fuck themselves.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with us.These bastards did this

and they will be shot as the scum they are.

We already told the EU to go fuck themselves.
    I read Texas told the UN the same thing !