Thread: NFL Week 4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    OMG!!! I saw in the paper this morning that El Rushbo is part
    of a group that wants to buy the Rams!!! :eek:
    Rush is a huge football fan. I believe he once worked for the Steelers but I might be wrong. His ouster from ESPN was a load of crap over a very true statement he made. They were just looking for an out and they got it. Funny thing is that Tom Jackson didn't seem offended when exactly a week after Rush's comment, when Warren Sapp likened playing in the NFL to slavery.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Rush is a huge football fan. I believe he once worked for the Steelers but I might be wrong. His ouster from ESPN was a load of crap over a very true statement he made. They were just looking for an out and they got it. Funny thing is that Tom Jackson didn't seem offended when exactly a week after Rush's comment, when Warren Sapp likened playing in the NFL to slavery.
    Rush is a fan of the Steelers but the team he worked for was the Kansas City Royals.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    OMG!!! I saw in the paper this morning that El Rushbo is part
    of a group that wants to buy the Rams!!! :eek:
    Hey, it could not hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Hey, it could not hurt!
    I like reading a Fantasy site called Pigskin Addiction, they had a great take on the pitifull Rams game! :D
    By the way, I picked up that 49ers D this week also! :D

Summary: This was total domination. I almost broke my arm patting myself on the back for picking up the Niners D in our local league. 3 defensive touchdowns later I look like a genius and that just doesn't happen too often! Patrick Willis personally prison-raped the Rams! There's a reason Kyle Boller was cut by the Ravens. This dude couldn't win a high school game! Steven Jackson was shut down cold and the Rams just don't have any other weapons. Shut S-Jax down and the Rams get DONUT! The Niners didn't even need offense today. Shaun Hill had 2 td's but they weren't needed. The Rams can beat themselves. If you're the sorry ass Rams you might want to go to the single wing offense and just snap it to S-Jax and try to run the clock out. You can give the Rams the #1 draft pick next April right now! They won't win a game this season. 11 monkeys forking a football would do better! The Niners are a good team and will continue to be in every game. Today they flexed on one of the weaker teams in the NFL

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Funny how people are all up in arms over this yet it didn't phase them when Dan Rooney outright thanked Obama for the Steelers winning the Super Bowl(which would explain the horrible officiating in Pittsburgh's favor).
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny how people are all up in arms over this yet it didn't phase them when Dan Rooney outright thanked Obama for the Steelers winning the Super Bowl(which would explain the horrible officiating in Pittsburgh's favor).
    SHHHH dont point out facts or poli will have a fit, never mentioning the biased officiating they received in their SB against Seattle.