1. #1 Fox News Acorn Expose 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Fox News Acorn Expose

FOX NEWS BREAKING-MEGAN KELLY

Exposing fraud in ACORN at high levels!!
    http://usaguns.net/patriots/acorntruth.html

Comments:

ACORN was “born” in Arkansas and it was first known as Arkansas Community Organizers for Reform Now.

My belief is that without ACORN, neither Clinton nor Obama would ever have made it beyond some “lowly” government position, such as Atty General of Arkansas (Clinton) or community organizer (Obama).
    Listen closely to Rathke. He is truly scum who thinks he’s a lot smarter and sneakier than he really is. Personally I think he feels that he’s being sneaky but his message is clear. “I don’t really care about the little people but they make fine tools for the agenda”
    Hyde Park is structured. the same way - white radical taking in the money and power. Playing the black victim card while being white. It's why Ayers is there - and many others - they choose to live in Hyde Park.

Floods of cash to white radicals keeps the natural black leaders (teachers - professionals etc) from gaining any traction... and those people move out of the inner city.

Inner city cash flows to the marginal criminal class - - from wealthy (guilty) white liberals to white radicals to the criminal radical black street people. What dems have done to black culture is a crime. The exception are the black "window dressing" people - well spoken - moral - and kept clueless. A person like Obama.

One other thing about Hyde Park is (many decades ago when I lived there) there were a lot of old-style communists living in the neighborhood.

his combover is worse than Trumps.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. This could very well be Obama's Watergate, however, with the Dems being in control of everything this will never come to be.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. This could very well be Obama's Watergate, however, with the Dems being in control of everything this will never come to be.
    If they all 'Fell on their Swords for Clinton Imagine what they would do for this incompetent ass ?

The cries of Racial Discrimination would reach the High Heavens .

They would have another 'Million Man March' on the Washington Mall and Listen to Jesse Jackson and All Sharpton denounce America in Stereo while Reverend Wright and Louis Farrakhan preached Black revolution in the background .