1. #1 Is Your House Haunted? 

I don't need to take a quiz to answer that question. This house is not haunted. I've lived in enough over the years to know when it's the case. I had one place where I would wake up again and again with a ghost standing at the foot of my bed watching me sleep.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I don't need to take a quiz to answer that question. This house is not haunted. I've lived in enough over the years to know when it's the case. I had one place where I would wake up again and again with a ghost standing at the foot of my bed watching me sleep.
    Geez, Poli - now you have to tell the story. You can't say a ghost was staring at you and then trot off to post in 'Recipes' or something. Dish! :p

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post

Excuse me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Geez, Poli - now you have to tell the story. You can't say a ghost was staring at you and then trot off to post in 'Recipes' or something. Dish! :p
    The one place I used to live I seriously would wake up and find a ghost standing over my bed. And it happened more at certain times of the year than at others - my best guess is that it's the ghost of a Rabi who used to live there and he would come more during the holy days . . . . apparently he was trying to figure out what to think of me. I'm sure he could sense my blood but was confused about me . . . . I finally told him to name himself or to leave me alone and he left me alone after that . . . .

Lived in another house where it was not unusual to wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs when no one was cooking. One morning my sister went down stairs and saw an older lady wearing a long skirt and apron standing over the stove cooking bacon and eggs. She could hear them frying and smell them cooking.

That house was a 150 year old farm house - all the farm land had been developed around it. Apparently the place was haunted by the old couple who had built the place and were the original farmsteaders - I had the joy of meeting the old man one night. My mom was out late and we were all in bed. I was sleeping fitfully because there was a form for school I needed the next morning so I had to get her to fill it out before bed cause she would not be able to in the morning (mom is a PITA to wake up in the morning) so when I heard someone on the steps coming up - I assumed it was mom - went over to the steps and got to look the old man right in the face - he promptly disappeared.

One of the only ghost I have ever been afraid of was in a local park. Damn thing was EVIL. I used to walk past the park on my way home from Youth group at church and it would chase me home from time to time. :mad: Then too there was the poltergeist that was in a house my sister was renting . . . that was terrifying the kids when they were just toddlers . . . . MIND YOU - I've had plenty of interaction with evil spirits but that's an altogether different story.

ANYHOW - this house is clean. No activity. Had the place blessed anyhow as a precaution!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I don't have any ghosts. I bought my house from the original owners, who were baptists. I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a baptist ghost.

I lived in an apartment in Grand Rapids that I think was haunted. I'm not particularly sensitive to that kind of thing. There was the scratching noise in the walls, though, and my dog would bark at nothing. Plus, every morning after I took a shower and steamed up the bathroom, there'd be a Q drawn in the steam on the mirror. I looked for a mark in the wood or mirror to explain it, and there was none.

Every time my grandpa takes me to one of the restaurants out on the OMP (Bowers Harbor Inn), I keep an eye open for Genevieve, the alleged ghost who haunts it. So do the other customers, it's such a legend around Michigan. But I've never seen her.