President Obama apparently wants to do only half of his job -- the part that is the most fun. And he's got his eyes on a higher position. Barack Obama has been the number one topic of conversation among many of my friends and associates in London. His incompetence, narcissism and danger to the interests of the United States and its allies in Europe are startling people. I was asked "How does Obama view himself as President?"
SNIP
Comments:
From more frequent articles appearing in the Telegraph (London) and elsewhere, all but the most -left of papers, and from comments made by President Sarkozy of France it is clear that 0bama is now openly considered inadequate and a joke. In fact, after losing the Olympics I bet a plethora of jokes about 0bama was created in Europe.
Obama will go down in history as the biggest mistake any nation has made since creation.
This is the best understanding of how things are in politically in operation for this country. We are screwed!
The 2nd comment after the article hits the nail on the head. Very well put, and it covers all the bases as to why this boob is letting the country go the direction as dictated by Pelosi, Reid, and Co.
Unlike Michele, for the first time I am not proud of America. We have allowed "diversity," political correctness, American Idol, and "entitlement" to stick us with a Joker.
We have let our brave fighting forces down with this selection and need to make amends ASAP.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...esident_1.html