Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Difference Between Man And Woman Is Explained Below 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN IS EXPLAINED BELOW
    http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...man_women.html

This one was my favorite:

Notice how the female line never enters the Gap.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This one was my favorite:

Notice how the female line never enters the Gap.
    Same thing at the Supermarket .They go up and down every isle, shopping cart right in the middle, blocking both sides .Eyes darting from side to side looking up and down with a blank look on their faces.

When you try to pass they will suddenly dart across the isle in fear that they will miss some bargain and park right in front of you forcing you to the other side of the isle.

The average single guy goes in and buys a few things and heads out in five or ten minutes, or half an hour Maximum.

I've come to the conclusion that most woman suffer from some sort of chemical imbalance that affects their minds and inhibits,or at least slows down their thought process .You can observe the same thing when they are driving a car in the parking lot !

They seem to be ,at least while shopping,desperately trying to remember why they came into the store in the first place and need time and some hints to remember .It could be low levels of blood sugar ?

Last edited by megimoo; 10-06-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Power CUer
    Maybe the women are wandering around the store looking confused because they have to get enough stuff to feed a family for a week and their idiot husbands think it's their job, so they leave it entirely to them instead of helping.

[I shop in a leisurely fashion early Saturday mornings, before many people are in the store, WITH my husband, and we have a great time with it].
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Maybe the women are wandering around the store looking confused because they have to get enough stuff to feed a family for a week and their idiot husbands think it's their job, so they leave it entirely to them instead of helping.

[I shop in a leisurely fashion early Saturday mornings, before many people are in the store, WITH my husband, and we have a great time with it].
    Does he get to push the cart and made some buying decisions, or do you make him sit quietly in the carriage and keep his hands to himself?
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
    It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -- John Adams

Power CUer
    He definitely pushes and decides. One advantage of it being just the two of us is that we can spend as much as we want, and buy luxuries on a whim. Our weekly budget is the size of some larger families' monthly budgets! :p
    Last edited by linda22003; 10-07-2009 at 12:19 PM.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    He definitely pushes and decides. One advantage of it being just the two of us is that we can spend as much as we want, nad buy luxuries on a whim. Our weekly budget is the size of some larger families' monthly budgets! :p
    My girlfriend has trained me pretty well to look for deals at the grocery store. But there's still a few things I won't compromise on no matter what: Must have 2% Milk, Whole Wheat Bread, and Cottonelle Toilet Paper, LOL.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
    It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -- John Adams

Power CUer
    I had my coupon days, which thankfully are over. That's why we get multigrain sourdough for about $5.00 a loaf. :) It's a small indulgence.

I'm a thrifty shopper. I read the ads for 3 markets, plan 2 weeks worth of meals, make a list, and then deploy. It's like a combat mission. My husband goes with me and he's even worse than I am when it comes to bargain hunting.

Him: Look! 10 pounds of smelts for 3 bucks! You can make something out of that, can't you?

Me: You hate smelts.

Him: Can't you make enchiladas out them or something? We'll save 8 bucks!

We have a blast grocery shopping. I have to say that I'm a guy-style shopper when it comes to brick and mortar stores, though. When I shop with my BFF she has to agree to stop shopping and go with me to get a drink or food or something after 2 hours. That's all the mall wandering I can ever take at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I'm a thrifty shopper. I read the ads for 3 markets, plan 2 weeks worth of meals, make a list, and then deploy. It's like a combat mission. My husband goes with me and he's even worse than I am when it comes to bargain hunting.

Him: Look! 10 pounds of smelts for 3 bucks! You can make something out of that, can't you?

Me: You hate smelts.

Him: Can't you make enchiladas out them or something? We'll save 8 bucks!

We have a blast grocery shopping. I have to say that I'm a guy-style shopper when it comes to brick and mortar stores, though. When I shop with my BFF she has to agree to stop shopping and go with me to get a drink or food or something after 2 hours. That's all the mall wandering I can ever take at one time.
    How many freezers did you say that you stock ?