Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    How many freezers did you say that you stock ?
    Three. :)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    He definitely pushes and decides. One advantage of it being just the two of us is that we can spend as much as we want, and buy luxuries on a whim. Our weekly budget is the size of some larger families' monthly budgets! :p
    And you wonder why people criticize you about your family planning decisions, you come off as a elitist jerk just becuase you have so much money to spend. No one cares.

Power CUer
    I don't ask or expect anyone to care. You, however, take it as some sort of personal affront. I'm sorry you haven't done well in life, but I didn't cause your problems.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I don't ask or expect anyone to care. You, however, take it as some sort of personal affront. I'm sorry you haven't done well in life, but I didn't cause your problems.
    Funny I didnt mention anything about me Guess what? I am single I dont have to split my money with anyone so i fail to see that as a problem but again you are projecting onto me sweet'ums.

Again no one cares that you spend more then a family spends in a month. THATS why people (more then me) have posted about you. You dont see anything elitist about that? guess not.

Lets not change the subject.
    Last edited by Lars1701a; 10-07-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Again no one cares that you spend more then a family spends in a month. THATS why people (more then me) have posted about you. You dont see anything elitist about that? guess not.
    Mostly you - and some of what you posted got you a little vacation recently. Hope you enjoyed it.
    No, I don't think it's elitist at all. We all share information about our situations, and I'm doing the same that others do.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    No, I don't think it's elitist at all. We all share information about our situations, and I'm doing the same that others do.

You're not very humble are you? its not what you say its how you say it, but again you knew that.

Banned
    and some of what you posted got you a little vacation recently. Hope you enjoyed it
    I didnt miss it a bit, unlike you I dont have to post is this place OR brag about how much money I have or what car I drive etc.

Just proves how blessed I am that I didnt get banned. When your boyfriend got banned for a lot less (CW if you need reminding)

Folks, take it to the dome, or knock it off.

This is supposed to be the humor thread section, not the beat-the-crap out of each other section.