1. #1 More Of The Doctors On Stage With The President Who Are Really Obama Supporters 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    More Of The Doctors On Stage With The President Who Are Really Obama Supporters (Photos)

The biggest phony photo op in the history of the Rose Garden, 2 more of the Doctors on stage with Obama...

Remember, this photo-op at the White House today was invitation only...
    More symbolism over substance, this is how bad it is for Health Care,

a bunch of Doctors in white coats in the Rose Garden who are Obama supporters...

Obama needs the images, it reminds me of when Clinton tried to pass Health Care in 1993, he spoke to a joint session of Congress and they put C. Everett Coop up in the audience seated next to Hillary Clinton, the picture was needed....

And this from today's nypost

White House staffers hand out coats to those who forgot their own

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/200...president.html

Power CUer
    Sadly, they all do this. I worked for the RNC in 1986-87, and when attendance wasn't sufficient for particular events, we all got pulled away from whatever we were doing and filled in at the event as "extras".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [SIZE="2"]The biggest phony photo op in the history of the Rose Garden
    White House staffers hand out coats to those who forgot their own

Most doctors do NOT wear their white coats outside their office. Exception being Dr Koop.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 10-06-2009 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Most doctors do NOT wear their white coats outside their office. Exception being Dr Koop.
    True that but the average Obama Liberal staffer doesn't know that ,to them it's a sign of office like a stethoscope !

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I wear mine outside the office, but then again I'm not a doctor. I just play one in large crowds:D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I wear mine outside the office, but then again I'm not a doctor. I just play one in large crowds:D
    Do you also wear anything underneath ?