Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Sorry, you set it up, I just had to make the joke.;)

Congratulations, children are a real joy. Hope everything goes wonderfully.

No you didn't have to make the joke. You want to take shots at me, fine. I can take it as much as I can dish it out. But to imply my wife is a whore even in a joking matter is fucking low and disgusting.

BSR
    Thanks everyone else for your thoughts and well wishes. My wife and I are excited.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    No you didn't have to make the joke. You want to take shots at me, fine. I can take it as much as I can dish it out. But to imply my wife is a whore even in a joking matter is fucking low and disgusting.
    Drinking tonight? Calm down. Don't make me get all "Shannon" on you...again.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Well, we know his wife is a martyr to marital harmony and basically a complete Goddess but he's still a transvestite part-time, right? :D

BSR
    Sorry Shannon, but Icant. I don't bring anyone's family into our joke sessions and to imply that this baby isn't mine, is calling my wife a whore. Joking or not its fucked up..

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, we know his wife is a martyr to marital harmony and basically a complete Goddess but he's still a transvestite part-time, right? :D
    Judging by that previous pic, I'm gonna go with a big YES on that one.:p

Sorry Shannon, but Icant. I don't bring anyone's family into our joke sessions and to imply that this baby isn't mine, is calling my wife a whore. Joking or not its fucked up..
    You are over reacting. I'm pretty sure people have called Tristan the spawn of Satan. Wait...give me a minute. I'll come up with a better example.

BSR
    You are over reacting. I'm pretty sure people have called Tristan the spawn of Satan. Wait...give me a minute. I'll come up with a better example.

We're gonna have to disagree. I dont think I'm overreacting. It might be ok with you, but it isnt with me.

It was a joke. Maybe mistimed given your anxiety level but still just a joke with no harm meant.

Can we get back to your thong issues now? ;)

We're gonna have to disagree. I dont think I'm overreacting. It might be ok with you, but it isnt with me.
    I have an 11 year old for lease. He is a good lawn mower. Would you like to borrow him until your other son reaches "lawn mower" age ? I wouldn't charge you that much.