Thread: JV is a Daddy- again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    It was an off the cuff zinger, I am sure LL would be horrified to think you took it the wrong way.
    No one here for one minute would believe it.

Please don't let this upset you when this is such a happy moment for the two of you!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    No you didn't have to make the joke. You want to take shots at me, fine. I can take it as much as I can dish it out. But to imply my wife is a whore even in a joking matter is fucking low and disgusting.
    Boy, did I hit a nerve.
    I read through about 20 pages of your old posts, you have made plenty of tasteless remarks.

I wasn't making a shot at you -I don't know who you are, who your wife is and certainly don't care.

I came back quickly and said it was just a zinger. I would delete it but it was quoted by several people who knew I love puns and word play.

Just put me on ignore and go on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    No you didn't have to make the joke. You want to take shots at me, fine. I can take it as much as I can dish it out. But to imply my wife is a whore even in a joking matter is fucking low and disgusting.
    JV...you need to lighten up. YOU take plenty of shots at Shannon and although at first I wasn't sure of your intentions, I realized you were not being serious. And I think you know (since you've posted here for a while) that LL is NOT malicious person. This was a JOKE. You of all people should realize that.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    JV...you need to lighten up. YOU take plenty of shots at Shannon and although at first I wasn't sure of your intentions, I realized you were not being serious. And I think you know (since you've posted here for a while) that LL is NOT malicious person. This was a JOKE. You of all people should realize that.
    There are those in life who are happy to "dish it out," but cry like a baby when they're on the receiving end. Given some posts yesterday, I find his response quite amusing.

Banned
    Johnny V. ---I am positive that LL meant no disrepect. Sorry you took it that way. We are all glad for you.

[IMG]www.aqsu08.dsl.pipex.com/DIBB/homer-drool.gif[/IMG]

mmm....bun.

Seriously though, Congrats!
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Congrats on the new addition.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"