1. #1 Commies, Fascists and Perverts, Oh My! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama’s inner-circle is shaping-up like the bar scene from Star Wars.

It’s a swollen throng of unaccountable czars and policy advisors comprised of some of the most bizarre fringe leftists imaginable.

"Every Liberal Freak On The Face Of The Earth !!"

As mom always said, you’re known by the company you keep and Obama keeps some downright creepy company.

Here’s a sampling: First, we have disgraced former green-jobs czar Van “tinfoil hat” Jones. Jones, a self avowed communist and 9-11 “truther,” was forced to resign after revelations of his extremism became public.

Then there’s science czar John Holdren, the unzipped Harvard professor who wants a “Planetary Regime” to control world population through compulsory sterilization and forced abortion.

And of course there’s the administration’s very own Dr. Dolittle: regulatory czar Cass Sunstien, who advocates that animals be allowed to sue people.

But perhaps the creepiest of Obama’s advisers is “safe schools” chief Kevin Jennings. Jennings
    – an open homosexual activist
    – is former director of GLSEN (the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network),
    a highly controversial group of adult homosexual activists who promote sexual anarchy and tacitly work to normalize the criminal practice of pederasty.
    http://www.missionamerica.com/stoppflag1.php

http://townhall.com/columnists/MattB...erverts,_oh_my!

I read that title and almost moved this to the DU forum. I'm glad I decided to read the post first.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis