Thread: Bonjour!

1. #1 Bonjour! 
    Hello my lovely fellow conservatives. My name's Lauren. I'm a recently converted republican =D. Used to be an extreme republican-hating liberal....and I mean very hating. *hangs head in shame*

Now that I've realized how retarded I was/all liberals are....I've joined my former enemy, the Right, and it's pretty amusing (especially to my family & close friends) how quickly and dramatically the tables have turned. My hatred for liberalism grows every day. I've renounced it all. No way I can hang onto any of the lies and deception I'd fed on for so long. I've pretty much come to the sad and painful realization that liberalism is only what's hip and cool, what sounds good on the surface (thanks to the media), but if tapped into and dissected is desperately devoid of any actual morality or rationality...and the motives behind the progressive social agenda and its incessant indoctrination are just sickening. Really...gut-wrenchingly sickening. I know this is said a lot but liberalism really has kind of become its own religion. They don't even realize how deeply into their own intolerant fundamentalism they're falling, and part of me almost pities them. Wish they could wake up like I have. Oh well. Maybe some will.

Anyways, I should mention that I am more of a social conservative than a fiscal one...but at this point I'm open to being educated and freed from any further brainwashing residue that may be left from my liberal years.

Feels good to be in the truth. May not feel hip, but it feels good =)

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited by ExLiberal; 10-08-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: typo

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Welcome,

But be warned, Conservatism is not something that is easy - it takes REAL research and a commitment to facts and actual results instead of feel - good intentions and emotional appeals.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

I think I love you...

Just kidding.. Welcome to reality, Lauren.. Glad to have you.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Welcome to CU! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by ExLiberal View Post
    Hello my lovely fellow conservatives. My name's Lauren. I'm a recently converted republican =D. Used to be an extreme republican-hating liberal....and I mean very hating. *hangs head in shame*

Now that I've realized how retarded I was/all liberals are....I've joined my former enemy, the Right, and it's pretty amusing (especially to my family & close friends) how quickly and dramatically the tables have turned. My hatred for liberalism grows every day. I've renounced it all. No way I can hang onto any of the lies and deception I'd fed on for so long. I've pretty much come to the sad and painful realization that liberalism is only what's hip and cool, what sounds good on the surface (thanks to the media), but if tapped into and dissected is desperately devoid of any actual morality or rationality...and the motives behind the progressive social agenda and its incessant indoctrination are just sickening. Really...gut-wrenchingly sickening. I know this is said a lot but liberalism really has kind of become its own religion. They don't even realize how deeply into their own intolerant fundamentalism they're falling, and part of me almost pities them. Wish they could wake up like I have. Oh well. Maybe some will.

Anyways, I should mention that I am more of a social conservative than a fiscal one...but at this point I'm open to being educated and freed from any further brainwashing residue that may be left from my liberal years.

Feels good to be in the truth. May not feel hip, but it feels good =)

Nice to meet you all!

Quote Originally Posted by ExLiberal View Post
    My hatred for liberalism grows every day.
    Don't hate them - it's not worth the effort and it only harms you.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.