Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 DAVE's $300 MILLION DIVORCE 
    DAVE's $300 MILLION DIVORCE

David Letterman's sensational sex scandal has triggered a $300 million divorce war between the 62-year-old talk-show host and his outraged wife Regina, say sources close to the star.

The couple - who lived together for years before marrying March 19 - are fighting over everything from his extensive property holdings to custody of their son Harry, 6, according to insiders.

"It's become a real battle," revealed a Late Show insider.

"Regina is humiliated, and she wants to get even with David for his public admission he cheated on her repeatedly during their 23-year relationship."

Letterman stunned his fans when he confessed on-air to having sex with female employees and revealed he had become the victim of attempted blackmail.

The ENQUIRER was told the kinky late-night host maintained a fully equipped love nest, likes to play "dress up" - and even had a girlfriend parade around with a set of pom-poms pretending to be a cheerleader.
    Heh, heh......payback's a bitch.

National Enquirer

Ouch. Sucks to be them. Maybe they can get couples counseling or something, and work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    Ouch. Sucks to be them. Maybe they can get couples counseling or something, and work it out.
    He's been screwing her for years and years but he only married her after the genetic heir was born. Is he really that much of a keeper?

I guess he should have paid the extortion money, it probably been a lot cheaper.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.

Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    I guess he should have paid the extortion money, it probably been a lot cheaper.
    No kidding.

If you're that rich and don't require a pre-nup you're fucking retarded, (oops...Autistic) and deserve to lose everything you own.....
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I have to say that this amuses me on one level. While it's always tragic when a child has a sexually promiscuous parent and it's terrible when a spouse is the victim of adultery, it's still amusing to see a hypocrite brought down.

Letterman spent a lot of time analyzing the sexual mindset of a teenage girl and the hopeless value system of that girl's parents. He never missed an opportunity to belittle or degrade that teenage girl or her parents.

How amusing now to find that a man of geriatric years is still unable to adequately control his carnal inclinations. He's old, rich, experienced and yet prey to the basest impulses that most of us learn to restrain in adolescence. It puts his views of Palin's daughter in a wholly new perspective.

Before, he was simply distasteful and gauche. Now, he's more of a slut than she could ever possibly be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have to say that this amuses me on one level. While it's always tragic when a child has a sexually promiscuous parent and it's terrible when a spouse is the victim of adultery, it's still amusing to see a hypocrite brought down.

Letterman spent a lot of time analyzing the sexual mindset of a teenage girl and the hopeless value system of that girl's parents. He never missed an opportunity to belittle or degrade that teenage girl or her parents.

How amusing now to find that a man of geriatric years is still unable to adequately control his carnal inclinations. He's old, rich, experienced and yet prey to the basest impulses that most of us learn to restrain in adolescence. It puts his views of Palin's daughter in a wholly new perspective.

Before, he was simply distasteful and gauche. Now, he's more of a slut than she could ever possibly be.
    Yep!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

You hit the nail on the head. Only thing that would be better than the wife getting her share of his fortune is that the network would fire this sleazeball. Many corporations would axe him.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. Only thing that would be better than the wife getting her share of his fortune is that the network would fire this sleazeball. Many corporations would axe him.
    I have a feeling his days are numbered on TV. Talk about taking a fall!