1. #1 Camp FEMA - Obama Youth Army......Will you Go Quietly? 
    Banned
    This is one compelling video and website to see. It needs to spread around vehemently and rigorously.

"...it's time to end the charade that the parties in power have our best interests in mind."

It's on the website Camp Fema; part of a DVD also being released and put out by the "Reality Report".

If you have not seen this?

Watch the video!

http://campfema.com/obama-youth-army_camp-fema.html

EC1
    III
    Last edited by Eagleclaw1; 10-09-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SPYDER View Post
    Thanks.

I watched the show and so did a lot of others as well. I enjoy watching Beck sometimes, because he is very informative. I donít personally believe much of what we are seeing or even being told across the news waves, it is really hard to sort it all out, you know all the skewed, biased and one sided and favored reporting. Especially when you look at the really BIG picture. I know there are silent others in here that understands exactly what I am trying to say.

The wicked witch forever reigns over tyranny on our peoples hill, even as california shakes and sinks into the obis.

This entire administration is corrupt along with all of its corrupt followers- politicians, mediaís, and citizens alike. They are a living breeding evil conspiracy, one and all. Donít forget, the peoples elected wicked witch of tyranny controls US all. Even those who will never be controlled.

We will see how things work out down the road, it has only been 10 months and the liberals are already devouring each other, and look where we are now. Our nation is so united and uniting more everyday, the real conservatives are anyway, in the real conservative underground.

You know the one burning up the internet, the one and same Obama will eventually control with his emergency powers.

The corrupt peoples confidence, patients and trust was bought on a IOU. And, with no one but the good and honorable people left to steal from, we are going to have a hu-------ge problem.

Have you tried to buy gun powder, ammo or a good weapon lately? Have you noticed people buying dry goods in bulk as they can, a little a time.

It isnít hard to see where our struggle is going.

The world of tyranny has anointed Obama and raised him up high. They have rolled out the red carpets most over the world. They are bestowing the worlds most treasured symbols and positions of power and status upon him, and all for what?

This lost despot is only a organizer and he has truly succeeded with deception and distractions.

But what is he really organizing?

We are preparing and will be prepared for whatever this lost despot and his merry band of beasts on the ĎWe The Peoples Hillí wishes to do.

But hey, we all know, see and hear a different picture ha.

Who is viewing the right one?

Just saying.

EC1
    III

I love it when people debunk conspiracy theories :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Is it me or does nancy need to be stretched again?
    Onward Thru the Fog

Still, there are people concerned and asking questions:

http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbo...-2009-1005.htm
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    Is it me or does nancy need to be stretched again?
    Her air pressure is a little low. Obama needs to pump her up again so she will get better mileage!