View Poll Results: What do you think of Obama on a personal level?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • He seems like a nice guy,we could hang out under certian conditions

3 9.38%
  • I hate everything about him, Stay away !!!

14 43.75%
  • A little from column A a little from column B

12 37.50%
  • Jooooooooooos !!!!!!

3 9.38%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 What's your view of Obama on a personal level? 
    BSR
    I see Obama and think to myself "He sees like a really nice guy. If he wasn't a Democrat, I wouldnt mind sitting down with the guy and having a beer". What do others think?

I don't believe he's truly evil... but I do believe he's to smart to not have some understanding of the damage he's causing. I went with a bit of A and B.

As a person, I probably wouldn't have a big problem with him. He seems like a loving husband and father, and all in all just seems like a decent human being. As a politician though, I cannot stand him.

I haven't agreed with anything he has said or done since he started campaigning for the presidency, so no I would not want to hang out with him for any reason.

Well maybe if he had his telepromter and G.W. Bush was supplying the words to him...then we might find some common ground. Never mind...I still don't think I could handle being around him with all the ummms, aahhs, and Let me make this perfectly clears...that would be thrown in to the mix.....

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I haven't agreed with anything he has said or done since he started campaigning for the presidency, so no I would not want to hang out with him for any reason.

Well maybe if he had his telepromter and G.W. Bush was supplying the words to him...then we might find some common ground. Never mind...I still don't think I could handle being around him with all the ummms, aahhs, and Let me make this perfectly clears...that would be thrown in to the mix.....
    Take politics out of the equation.. If he weren't a politician...

Power CUer
    I don't really tnink about him, or about any politician, on a personal level.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Take politics out of the equation.. If he weren't a politician...

If you take politics out of the equation then there is nothing left to deal with....He is 100% politician...nothing else....You saw how he dealt with the police officer and the professor over a beer...he couldn't wait to walk out for his photo op...to show what a good friend he was to one and how unprejudiced he was to the other after his very prejudicial remarks...and those were before he had any facts.

Banned
    If you take politics out of the equation then there is nothing left to deal with....He is 100% politician...nothing else....You saw how he dealt with the police officer and the professor over a beer...he couldn't wait to walk out for his photo op...to show what a good friend he was to one and how unprejudiced he was to the other after his very prejudicial remarks...and those were before he had any facts.
    Plus 1

Years ago I attended quite a few Louisiana legislative parties. Great food, drinks and music but rubbing elbows with these political critters was not my cup of tea.

BSR
    So he's 100% politics all the time? BBQs, family dinners, putting his kids to sleep, family vacations, etc.. Just talking politics the whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    So he's 100% politics all the time? BBQs, family dinners, putting his kids to sleep, family vacations, etc.. Just talking politics the whole time?
    Yes...he used his grandmother, he uses his wife (actually she is a willing accomplice) and he has used his kids for political purposes and photo ops to further his political persona.....while at the same time claiming he wasn't and didn't want his kids used that way....

His many family vacations since he won the election he has used towards his political goals as well....so yes even family vacations. Putting his kids to sleep...if he could get a camera in the bedroon for a photo op...I am sure he would....But then that's just my opinion...others I am sure will not agree with me.

Political novice ahole..