1. #1 Newborn Baby Falls Through Train Toilet onto Tracks 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Newborn baby falls through train toilet onto tracks !
    A baby delivered in a train lavatory has survived tumbling down through the bottom of the carriage and onto the tracks.

Passengers on the West Bengal Tata-Chapra Express raised the alarm when they saw Rinku Debi Ray, 28, jump from the speeding carriage in what they believed was a suicide attempt.

The train came to a halt more than a mile down the track, but when passengers ran back to help her, they discovered the new mother cradling her new baby in her arms.

Mrs Ray later explained she had been travelling to her parents home in Bihar, where she was planning to deliver her second child, with her husband Bhola and their four-year-old daughter, when she felt sharp pains in her abdomen.

She went into the lavatory hoping to relieve the pain, but instead suddenly gave birth. The baby fell into the lavatory bowl and through the flap onto the tracks under the speeding train, and her mother quickly ran out of the lavatory and jumped from the carriage to find the child.

Her husband, who pulled the emergency cord, and other passengers who saw her jump, said she injured herself in her leap, but managed to get up and start running back to where the child tumbled onto the track.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...to-tracks.html

Asian trains can be disgusting. I took one from Hong Kong to Guang jao (spelling) and needed to use the toilet. I think they don't want you to defecate but what are you gonna do if you got to go?

Anyway, the typical asian toilet is one where you squat over a hole and then pour water into the hole to force a flush. In this case 9the train) the hole simply looks down on the tracks below. The really gross part is in CHina people live next to the tracks. I mean very close.

The toilet system in the trains in Japan are a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The toilet system in the trains in Japan are a lot better.
    Of that I have no doubt. There is a golf course in Thailand I play some times. It caters to the Japanese ala language, food in the restaurant, etc. And of course, in the locker room the toilet is Japanese. Weird. After you finish there is a warm rinse and all. And it hits dead on. How do it know :D

That first picture is the same way I found the toilets in Italy. Although they had a button you kick to flush them.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    fighting urge to say bouncing baby boy....fighting urge to say bouncing baby boy......fighting urge to say bouncing baby boy.

I'm glad child and mother are doing okay, but WOW.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    Of that I have no doubt. There is a golf course in Thailand I play some times. It caters to the Japanese ala language, food in the restaurant, etc. And of course, in the locker room the toilet is Japanese. Weird. After you finish there is a warm rinse and all. And it hits dead on. How do it know :D
    Cross hairs !