Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Susan Daniels signed affadavit confirming Obama used deceased man's SS# 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    This is outrageous. I believe we really are experiencing a bloodless coup.
    Our representatives need to be forced to ask questions about Obama's Social Security fraud recorded in this affadavit dated September 30, 2009. Look at the document at the link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20509291/K...bit-Affidavit-

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    This is outrageous. I believe we really are experiencing a bloodless coup.
    Our representatives need to be forced to ask questions about Obama's Social Security fraud recorded in this affadavit dated September 30, 2009. Look at the document at the link.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20509291/K...bit-Affidavit-
    Who will force them? The courts won't even hear cases and both houses are afraid of him. This is a dream and a waste of time at this point. It would appear we have better effect going after his Czars. We need to concentrate now on changing both houses in the next election and it is time to accept the fact that Obama will be president at least till 2012.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Who will force them? The courts won't even hear cases and both houses are afraid of him. This is a dream and a waste of time at this point. It would appear we have better effect going after his Czars. We need to concentrate now on changing both houses in the next election and it is time to accept the fact that Obama will be president at least till 2012.
    I agree, but the Liberal leadership is starting to smell blood in the waters and are about to end the Honeymoon.I still say that the critter is either suicidal or very stupid ?The odds against him now are about 200 million to one !
    Even the (I was Going To Type 'Queers') sexual deviates don't trust him now !

Any other takers for this? Anyone here seriously think this has legs? Is this the new birther meme?

FFS. Please. Get a grip. It's just grasping at straws, just like the WTC 911 MIHOP bullshit was. All the dinky-dau people are crawling out of the woodwork, all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Every word you say is the truth and that should scare the shit out of every American. :mad:
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Any other takers for this? Anyone here seriously think this has legs? Is this the new birther meme?

FFS. Please. Get a grip. It's just grasping at straws, just like the WTC 911 MIHOP bullshit was. All the dinky-dau people are crawling out of the woodwork, all at once.
    There is no need to ridicule anyone. Some people still live under the mistaken belief that we are a nation of laws which is no longer the case. I'm a pragmatist, you do what works and any idea that involves removing Obama from office by legal means is not going to happen. He is the law now.

A bit bitter aren't you? Comparing people who want to see a birth certificate to truthers is pretty lame. Can't come up with a good argument so you resort to childish name calling. Grow a sack and debate or STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    A bit bitter aren't you? Comparing people who want to see a birth certificate to truthers is pretty lame. Can't come up with a good argument so you resort to childish name calling. Grow a sack and debate or STFU.
    Bitter, me? Not really. All three ideas are equally crap, and all of them come from the same stable of crap ideas. This most recent one, I predict, will sink even faster than the other two.

So, nothing to grow a sack for (got one, thanks), nothing to debate, and nothing to STFU about.

Tell you what, if any of them grow legs and are proven to be true, I'll resign my modship and move to Sydney.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

LOL!!! :D Yeah, I wouldn't be betting the farm on this one.

It never hurts to take a peek at this stuff "just in case". :eek:
    May the FORCE be with you!

We'll see which talkers are going to bring this up...
    Then we shall witness toast w/legs, or legless toast :D

You old-timers remember that one ;)
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot