1. #1 Father-to-be arrested for grabbing nurse's breasts on way to delivery room 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Father-to-be misses birth of his son after being arrested for grabbing nurse's breasts on way to delivery room

Police said Adam Manning had first tried to touch the nurse's neck before launching the sex assault

A father missed the birth of his first son after being arrested for groping a nurse on the way to the delivery room.

Police said Adam Manning sexually assaulted the nurse as she wheeled his wife into the delivery room.The 30 year old had told the nurse she was "cute" then reached round to grab her breasts.

Police in Ogden, Utah, were called to the hospital and arrested Manning on charges of forcible sexual assault.When later asked about his actions he said he had no idea why he carried out the assault. Police confirmed that he missed the birth of his son.

Ogden Police Lieutenant Lt. Loring Draper said Manning had looked the nurse 'up an down' after arriving at the McKay-Dee hospital and made a comment about her appearance.'He commented on how attractive she was, how cute she was,' Draper said.

Police said Manning had first tried to touch the nurse's neck before launching the sex assault.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0Tj1D8pSL

It was the nurses fault. She was probably way too hot and dressed provocatively. There should be laws against irresistibly hot nurses that dress provocatively IMHO.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.

PHew..!! I sure am glad you posted this story.. I've got a baby due any day now, and now I know that it's not permissible to grab the nurse's boobies.. I could have been in for one hell of a headache!

Actually, what the hell was that guy thinking?
    Last edited by stsinner; 10-12-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    He was thinking he hadn't gotten any in a few months, most likely.

Did you read the whole article? The most alarming sentence in it was, 'The wife responded that he was just drunk.'

Just an everyday occurrence, apparently.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    He was thinking he hadn't gotten any in a few months, most likely.

Did you read the whole article? The most alarming sentence in it was, 'The wife responded that he was just drunk.'

Just an everyday occurrence, apparently.
    Hadn't gotten any in a few months? Why would a man pass up some of the best, most sensitive... Oh, wait.. You don't want to hear that..

Well, if he was drunk, then I guess I can't blame him.. Alcohol's a helluva drug....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo4LPpeAvTE
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!