1. #1 Jesse Jackson's comments on Rush's NFL bid. Just laughable. 
    The Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson attacked the bid by Rush Limbaugh to buy the St. Louis Rams on Monday, saying the conservative radio host’s track record on race should exclude him from owning an NFL team.

Sharpton sent a letter to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, arguing that Limbaugh has been divisive and “anti-NFL” in some of his comments.

Jackson said in a telephone interview that Limbaugh had made his wealth “appealing to the fears of whites” with an unending line of insults against blacks and other minorities.

“The National Football League has set high standards for racial justice and inclusion,” Jackson said. “He should not have the privilege of owning an NFL franchise—and it is a privilege.” The civil rights leader said he’s had contact with numerous players and ex-players concerned about the bid.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Limbaugh had made his wealth “appealing to the fears of whites”
    Seriously? Jesse, how have you made your wealth?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    [
    Seriously? Jesse, how have you made your wealth?
    Love to hear someone answer that question :D

And while I don't listen to Rush (too pompopus for me) the times i DID listen I never heard him make a racist statement. Is telling the truth now racist?

Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    Is telling the truth now racist?
    If it's a truth they don't want to hear.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

O'Reilly had a sports writer(black) from the Detroit Free Press(now there's an oxymoron if there was one) on the other night and his deal is about 2 comments Rush supposedly made yet no one has any recording of them. One was where Rush supposedly made a comment about slavery having it's merits and I don't remember the other. O'Reilly said that these comments were unsubstantiated and the only think opponents can hang their hat on is the comment he made on ESPN about McNabb being overrated(which he is IMO) and how the media wants a black QB to succeed, and he's right. Of course all of these opponents including Tom Jackson who threatened to quit ESPN over the comment failed to bring up the comment made by Warren Sapp exactly one week after the Rush comment when he referred to the NFL hierarchy as "slave masters". Truth of the matter is, they don't like Rush because he's a conservative plain and simple.

However, let's look at the track record of individuals people like Jackson has gone to bat for who were or are involved with the NFL:

OJ Simpson-double murderer and bully who is currently in jail.

Mike Vick-dog torturer and killer who did time and who is going to be a millionaire again thanks to the Eagles.

Adam "Pac Man" Jones-6 or 7 arrests...I've lost count.

Donte Stallworth-killed a man while drunk driving and only served 25 days in jail. Will no doubt be welcomed with open arms.

Other notable players who were arrested in 2008 alone yet are still or available to be employed:

Tank Johnson
    Maurice Jones-Drew
    Chris Henry
    Santonio Holmes(Super Bowl hero)
    Jabar Gaffney
    Matthias Askew

There were others but I think you get my point.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.