1. #1 Dear President-Elect Obama, 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3650141

FitzmasAgain (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-20-08 05:42 PM
    Original message
    Dear President-Elect Obama,
    Advertisements [?]If that is what you want us to address you as on that hopefully, quite awesome early Wed. morning in November, you must get your honest ELECTION LAWYERS and County tabulator counters in place ASAP! THEY WILL TRY TO STEAL IT AGAIN! With all the posts of proof of theiveries again so much in our faces recently, let me reiterate:

THEY WILL TRY TO STEAL IT AGAIN!!!!!!

However, "the math" will be wrong, because there's no way in hell that McCain't can possibly win more votes than you! No way in Hell!!!!!

Get your troops together-don't cave the next day, please!

THEY WILL TRY TO STEAL IT AGAIN!!!!!
    Ahhh...yes. The only way a democrat could possibly lose it by the Republicans "stealing" the election.

And then theire's the incredibly scientific means by which Fitzmas (how ironic) derives his/her knowledge----"Because I SAY.....I THINK......that there is "no way in hell that McCain't can possibly win more votes than" Obama.

LOL

They're setting themselves up for more dissappointment and self induced insanity yet again.
    GreenTea (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-20-08 06:06 PM
    Response to Original message
    4. The idiot Dems see no problems....
    Edited on Sun Jul-20-08 06:18 PM by GreenTea
    The democrats had eight years to scream loudly and two years controlling congress to address this real and incredible neocon republican tactic, the stealing of our votes...

Votes have been suppressed, uncounted, manipulated and hacked everywhere in this country by republicans and their voting machines and tactics....The republicans just got the conservative (republican) US Supreme Court to allow that it's legal if states want voters have to have a photo ID in order to vote, knowing very well that it will keep many poor & elderly democratic voters from voting.

Every little tactic the republicans use adds up, to suppressing votes and untimely the republicans stealing the election with their easily hackable, non-traceable republican OWNED electronic voting machines!!

But get the people or democratic leaders to believe it. All one can do is try and motivate others, most just refuse to believe the obvious.

How many said that when the Dems took back congress in 2006, "there's no electronic voting machine problems, cuz the Dems won back congress"....

Even through republicans stole congressional races all over the country in 2006, and their losses would of been a lot larger and the Dems would have had an even larger majority today, if it were not for their electronic voting machines, the republicans hacked & stole many of those races they "won".

The republicans laugh and know over 90% of Americans vote on republican corporations (Diebold & ES&S) owned machines along with the same republicans corporations who own the proprietary software that the easily hackable machines run on!

But people just refuse to believe it and the media NEVER discusses it.

The REPUBLICAN WRITTEN - Help America Vote Act (HAVA) of 2002 has made it easy for the republicans and the republicans fight any changes in legislation at every turn to help them steal elections....

And why not? The republicans are getting away with it!!!
    OH....Not that they have ever regained their sanity and common sense, or their tendency to lie.
    bambino (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-20-08 06:08 PM
    Response to Original message
    5. I guess that's why the GOP are looking smug. They know they CAN steal the election
    or even disrupt the election to the point of chasing voters away.
    No. That would be because of an empty suit named Obama.
    Last edited by Carol; 07-20-2008 at 09:51 PM.

They're already having orgasms over their fantasy of Obama winning?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    They're already having orgasms over their fantasy of Obama winning?
    They are going to have the shit kicking blues when early returns on election night are tallied in PA & NJ showing McCain ahead. Before midnight eastern time, it will be over. The Magic Negro is going to get slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    They are going to have the shit kicking blues when early returns on election night are tallied in PA & NJ showing McCain ahead. Before midnight eastern time, it will be over. The Magic Negro is going to get slaughtered.
    I am really afraid that is some Magical Thinking. The dems telegraphed their intentions if they won back Congress. Yet Republicans stayed home in mass to punish Republicans in Congress. Boy, we sure showed those Congressmen. There are legitimate voters who aren't qualified to own goldfish, but will have their hand on the lever Nov. 4th. I'll be very surprised if it isn't Obama. :(:(
    On the plus-side, it will accelerate the death by a thousand cuts we are dieing from.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    I am really afraid that is some Magical Thinking. The dems telegraphed their intentions if they won back Congress. Yet Republicans stayed home in mass to punish Republicans in Congress. Boy, we sure showed those Congressmen. There are legitimate voters who aren't qualified to own goldfish, but will have their hand on the lever Nov. 4th. I'll be very surprised if it isn't Obama. :(:(
    On the plus-side, it will accelerate the death by a thousand cuts we are dieing from.
    My prediction is based on how independents will vote. I don't think they will vote for a black racist, liberal, with little experience. It is the independent who determine presidential elections in most cases; not conservatives or liberals. However, I do agree that there are millions of voters that that are dumber than a sack of door knobs.

The only ones trying to steal elections are the SnObama related ACORN goons.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    My prediction is based on how independents will vote. I don't think they will vote for a black racist, liberal, with little experience. It is the independent who determine presidential elections in most cases; not conservatives or liberals. However, I do agree that there are millions of voters that that are dumber than a sack of door knobs.
    I pray that is true. I honestly have to wonder if the U.S. could survive the dems solidifying control in Congress and Obama being elected.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    I pray that is true. I honestly have to wonder if the U.S. could survive the dems solidifying control in Congress and Obama being elected.
    Maybe that's why the U.S. doesn't appear to play a role in the book of Revelation. The Democrats having that much power certainly would bring about the Apocalypse.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Actually the votes where counted last month and Obama lost by 6 percent.... carry on.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Actually the votes where counted last month and Obama lost by 6 percent.... carry on.
    sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.............we're still counting the votes in Broward, Dade and Miami Counties.........guess what?............Al Gore still lost!