1. #1 Just a quick introduction 
    I just joined the CU and wanted to introduce myself and say 'Hi'. I'm a college educated male with a degree in Political Science and a strong desire to preserve individual liberty by limiting the power of the federal government. I have a teenage daughter but my concerns of an expanding federal government are not limited to her and her children but to all Americans.

Having an understanding of politics and the principals on which this country was founded hasn't translated into action on my part in a tangible way but I'm looking to change that. I look forward to my involvement with the CU.

Thanks!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Welcome to CU!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Welcome aboard! We have a lot of fun here and even learn a few things from time to time. ;)

Welcome! :)

Welcome! Todays hot topic flaming bras.

Welcome to CU!
    I had to look up a degree in Political science! I'm still unsure what it actually is!

Careers in political science share similar characteristics where skills are concerned. Skills include the ability to understand difficult concepts and the ability to follow directions. Need to be able to adapt to situations and social structures. Math and language skill requirements are above average. Need to feel comfortable with responsibility and be able to make decisions. Ability to analyze data. Ability to collect and organize data. Computer skills are also important.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are the jobs?
    Political Sciences careers are found in many different sectors including education (colleges and universities), research organizations, pte companies and government

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Shalom!