Thread: Katrina freeloaders being kicked out of FEMA trailers. DUmp monkeys sad.

Hybrid View

1. #1 Katrina freeloaders being kicked out of FEMA trailers. DUmp monkeys sad. 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=102x3333648

sakabatou Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Sun Jun-01-08 02:39 AM
    Response to Original message
    1. How much fail can this nation endure?!

DRoseDARs (1000+ posts)
    Sun Jun-01-08 08:37 AM
    3. So is Myanmar take its cues from FEMA or is FEMA taking them from the junta?

Either way, the relief phase isn't over you assholes!
    It's been TWO FREAKIN' YEARS, DUmmies! Tornados have leveled parts of cities and even entire cities around where I live and it didn't take two years for victims to rebuild their lives. Buddha almighty!

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    It's been TWO FREAKIN' YEARS, DUmmies! Tornados have leveled parts of cities and even entire cities around where I live and it didn't take two years for victims to rebuild their lives. Buddha almighty!
    Three years in August!! Everyone I know has been back on their feet for ages.
    These people are just leeches.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Three years in August!! Everyone I know has been back on their feet for ages.
    These people are just leeches.
    Notice how the news takes the most extreme, pathetic, heart-string-tugging example of someone being kicked out? Never mind that 95% of the people living in these trailers are nothing more than lazy freeloaders. Perhaps if they hadn't spent the last almost 3 years ripping off the government (actually, the taxpayers), the people who honestly needed the most help - like the guy in the news story - wouldn't be facing homelessness now.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Cry me a friggin river. I would've kicked them out after 6 months. Hey, I know. Why don't you invite them to live with you for the next three years?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Long overdue.:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    sakabatou Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Sun Jun-01-08 02:39 AM
    1. How much fail can this nation endure?!
    Well, as long as there are DUmmies, there will always be fail in America.

Guess the former First Lady was spot-on:

What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.

Barbara Bush

;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Guess the former First Lady was spot-on:

What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.

Barbara Bush

;)

Black people dont care about being America's tax burden.

\Kanye West mode

I remember the reopening of the Superdome. Saints and Falcons. Monday night football went on and on about how the people of New Orleans love their Saints (overlooking the fact that they were about to move due to low attendance). Season Tickets sold out. They did a piece on a man who was devestated by Katrina. By the time the Dome reopened (which was a year after Katrina), he still hadn't found another job, had no home (I assumed he still lived in a FEMA trailer), but he loved the Saints so much he bought season tickets. That shows how much the Saionts meant to this city.

NO, THIS FUCKER USED HIS FEMA MONEY THAT WAS INTENDED TO GET THE PEOPLE BACK ON THEIR FEET AND BOUGHT FUCKING FOOTBALL TICKETS. THAT IS WHO IS LIVING IN THE FEMA TRAILERS TODAY. FUCK 'EM. IT'S TIME TO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Ah, feel the love! :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)