Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Without A Shot Being Fired, A Dictator Has Taken Over the United States 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Aided and abetted by imposters posing as authentic American citizens the United States of America has been taken over by an authentic dictator. How could so many millions of U. S. citizens just gently cede their heritage and birthright so easily; without more than a whimper?

Assisted by genuine anti-American leaders Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, actually elected by unknowing and uninformed lemmings, Barack Hussein Obama has surely seized the ultimate power of dictatorship and is making decisions not within the established authority of the office of President, which are opposed only by vocal chants from a gaggle of conservatives that are powerless to intercede.

His campaign trail and even post election posturing as a savior of our country has all been a grandiose off-key trumpeting of his greatness. Years ago, H. L. Mencken, a famed American journalist and world watcher was quoted as saying about people like Obama, “The urge to save humanity is most often a false front for the URGE TO RULE.”

This usurping foreigner of Islamic roots with a mixture of rebel-white blood from the distaff side of his parentage has ridden a wave of unintelligent popularity bordering on baseless divine worship mostly from those who are easily led.

Even the Judicial Branch and the Supreme Justices of our government seem to be under the spell of his mystique by avoiding to rule by our own national Constitution requirements for presidential eligibility.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15900

Sometimes not posting is better than posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Sometimes not posting the truth is a sign of cowardice .

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson

Did you honestly think he would listen?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

You cannot classify someone bound by term limits a dictator.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What makes you think that he feels bound ,haven't you been paying Attention ?

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Technically you could, since the Roman title of Dictator (there was such a formal position) was term limited in advance of it being awarded by the Roman Senate.

However, in the modern sense, you are right. Obama would have to overturn several key parts of the USC to qualify as a dictator, and while I do not like him, he is nowhere near doing that.

It could, at a great stretch I suppose, happen, but it is hardly likely. Instead, I see this as early onset ODS writ large, and strikingly similar to claims made on DU that Bush would cancel the 2008 presidential election, and I agree with the other posters, that it does not merit being posted as a serious item here on CU and in fact, were it to go unchallenged, would make us look as unhinged as DU.

I am glad to see it being challenged here.

Your mileage may vary. Mine does not.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Sometimes not posting the truth is a sign of cowardice .

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson
    Wow, you quoted Jefferson, guess I lose.

Seriously some threads you make are great, then theres ones like these...

Wow, you quoted Jefferson, guess I lose.

Seriously some threads you make are great, then theres ones like these...
    Perhaps so, perhaps not ?To post a piece or not is always of serious consideration with me.

Why do you mock that great man ?My intent was to illustrate the parallels between his times and ours.

Would you agree that what he has done so far in his presidency makes little sense without some greater cause so far undiscovered ?Has he shown any regard for the Constitution or Patriotism ?Do you think that he actually plans to be re elected with these poll numbers and the near riots we've had at most of the tea party's ?

His party's stimulus plan now looks more like a very large liberal pork barrel and a complete and very expensive failure to stimulate anything except the union retirement funds and ACORN !

He has meddled in the economic and industrial sector with devastating consequences.His chief economic advisers have proven to be fools and tax dodging amateurs .

Further, will this Congress survive the next election without serious loss of Liberal membership? Looking for an explanation to the General acts of political 'suicidal' most of those Liberals in Congress are exercising leads me to believe something else is afoot !

I almost feel 'sorry' for the poor clod being beaten by both the left and the right in San Francisco at the same time.

His lack of cohesiveness on both the National and International Stage are all signs of trouble brewing for any international monetary agreements or any re election attempt to succeed.Most of those independents who voted for an inexperienced 'black man' due to guilt or 'hope' have been 'brutalized' by economic reality.

His far left followers are pushing for him to defund the War efforts and are leading to the collapse of our troops support .He is hated all over America by both the right as a traitor and by the left as an weakling Maoist revolutionary .

What are his chances for succeeding in making America over into the Radical Maoist Liberal dream of what America should be ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Why do you mock that great man ?My intent was to illustrate the parallels between his times and ours.
    Why would you think I was mocking Jefferson? Every group in America uses his quotes to push their agenda, from Code Pink to Gun Owners of America and then everyone in between. I just think the idea that Obama is actually a "dictator" is quite laughable. Dictators kill the opposition, close down the markets and rule without fair elections, Obama has done none of this and is a president that has so far been like most others: dissapointing.