1. #1 ‘Islam is violent’ says President Obama’s new pastor 
    ‘Islam is violent’ says President Obama’s new pastor Carey Cash

Well no fucking shit, Sherlock. But at least O is hearing it from someone he might actually be paying occasional attention to.

Interesting article in today's Sunday Times.

I wonder if he'll listen to this guy and learn something. Probably not. His ego won't let him.
    Remember a few years back Barry gave an interview and said that the Muslim call to prayer
    was the most beautiful sound on earth? And then he proceeded to chant it in perfect accent?

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but there is something up with Barry and Islam.
    I'm not saying he's Islamic.
    I don't believe that he believes any religion except the worship of self.
    But there is SOMETHING about him and Islam.
    It tickles the brain.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    I wonder if he'll listen to this guy and learn something. Probably not. His ego won't let him.
    Remember a few years back Barry gave an interview and said that the Muslim call to prayer
    was the most beautiful sound on earth? And then he proceeded to chant it in perfect accent?

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but there is something up with Barry and Islam.
    I'm not saying he's Islamic.
    I don't believe that he believes any religion except the worship of self.
    But there is SOMETHING about him and Islam.
    It tickles the brain.
    He definately has more of an affinity for Islam than previous presidents, but I think thats because he takes more of an interest in foreign cultures as well, not a bad thing.

DU is going to flip out that Rev. Cash has ties to Campus Crusade for Christ.

Although I'm neutral on most evangelical, interdenominational christian youth groups, I always thought Campus Crusade was a little too" in your face". Whenever I would talk to one, even about something that had nothing to do with religion, he or she would give me one of their little yellow tracts and try to convince me to turn my life over to Christ. IVCF and Navigators' people were a lot more subtle, and would at least get to know me before trying to convert me.

Maybe this was just on my campus.