Thread: Man Arrested for Making Coffee Naked

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Man Arrested for Making Coffee Naked 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "She was out walking with a seven year old kid at five thirty in the morning snooping and looking in peoples windows !They should arrest her as a 'Peeking Polly Busybody '!"

-- A Virginia man said he is fighting the indecent exposure charge brought against him after he was spotted making coffee naked in his kitchen.

Eric Williamson, 29, of Springfield, said he was home alone Monday when he walked into the kitchen naked to make coffee at about 5:30 a.m., WTTG-TV, Washington, D.C., reported Tuesday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

Police said an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy spotted Williamson through a window and reported the scene to police. A Fairfax County Police spokesman said Williamson was arrested because investigators believe he wanted to be seen by the public.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/10/...8241256068372/

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    If it were reversed, if the man were outside and the woman was looking in the window, odds are he would be arrested as a peeping Tom.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    If it were reversed, if the man were outside and the woman was looking in the window, odds are he would be arrested as a peeping Tom.
    That's my point, exactly !Did you notice they didn't identify her but arrested him and he in his own home, what an upside down world we live in !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    That's my point, exactly !Did you notice they didn't identify her but arrested him and he in his own home, what an upside down world we live in !
    Many of the statutes are written that way, as if a female cannot be a peeping Thomasina. Gender bias, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Many of the statutes are written that way, as if a female cannot be a peeping Thomasina. Gender bias, if you ask me.
    I feel sorry for the poor b*stard married to her !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I feel sorry for the poor b*stard married to her !
    LOL. Yeah. Poor ba**ard is right.

Some people just look for something to whack a neighbor over the head with. A shame, really, when no harm is intended.

Guy was making coffee getting ready for the day. It's not like he was prancing and dancing in front of a picture window.

Actually, we don't know what he was doing. If he was prancing in front of a picture window with full lights on around him to a dark outside world near a public sidewalk with kids walking to school then he needs arresting and examination.

If it was difficult to see where he was without an effort and he was just making coffee thinking he was alone in his kitchen then I think at worst the police could have dropped by with a discreet "hey dude, your junk is visible from outside. buy some curtains or wear clothes" advice.

We'll never know as news reporting nowadays is useless.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    Actually, we don't know what he was doing. If he was prancing in front of a picture window with full lights on around him to a dark outside world near a public sidewalk with kids walking to school then he needs arresting and examination.

If it was difficult to see where he was without an effort and he was just making coffee thinking he was alone in his kitchen then I think at worst the police could have dropped by with a discreet "hey dude, your junk is visible from outside. buy some curtains or wear clothes" advice.

We'll never know as news reporting nowadays is useless.
    Something does not smell right but you know what they say about all these if's. If my Aunt had nuts, she would be my Uncle.

seems weird, and potentially dangerous for them, that a woman and 7 year old boy would be walking outside in the dark, at 5:30 in the morning. that's awfully early to be walking a kid to school.

O verly
    B oastful
    A bout
    M inor
    A ccomplishments

this story is fucked up. :mad:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.