1. #1 Vice is Nice But Incest Is Best. End Days Alert. 
    I had sex with my brother but I don't feel guilty

A woman slept with her sibling for years and has good memories. Not many people understand their relationship, she says

Strangely enough, Daniel's wedding day didn't upset me at all. It was his 30th birthday six months later which really got to me, as he stood there with his wife Alison while they greeted the guests. I can honestly say that that was the only time when I felt real envy and wished desperately that it was me standing beside him, arms round each other as we showed the world how much we loved each other.

It's not as if I'm not allowed to love Daniel, but the way we feel about each other isn't something that we can share easily with anyone else. Daniel is my brother, but since I was 14 we've had a sexual relationship - and that's not something that many people would feel comfortable with.

(snip)

I think the only reason that I'm talking about it now is to emphasise that I truly believe that she was right - it doesn't happen to everyone but it happens to some, and I don't want to be made to feel guilty about it. Incest is so often spoken about in the same breath as abuse, but if you're close in age and equal in relationship terms then it's entirely different. Of course abuse happens, but it can happen in any sexual relationship and there's an expectation that a family member would never hurt you in the way that someone else could. There's no comparison between siblings close in age having sexual feelings and contact and an adult forcing a younger member of the family to do something they neither understand nor want to be involved in. I think incest is traditionally seen as bad, but in some cultures that isn't the case. When I was small I asked a Sunday school teacher if Adam and Eve's children married each other since they were the first people on earth. She just laughed and didn't reply. Having children with Daniel was never an issue and we were always careful about contraception.
    An anonymous member of academia ponders the big deal about incest. Speed on that fabled "slippery slope" coming up on escape velocity.

Incest

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    An anonymous member of academia ponders the big deal about incest. Speed on that fabled "slippery slope" coming up on escape velocity.

Incest

"I had sex with my brother but I don't feel guilty"! And now she is jealous of his new bride !
    Maybe she can talk him into a Ménage ŕ trois aka a household of three".
    Last edited by megimoo; 07-21-2008 at 05:31 PM.

What's really scary is the comments from people saying this is no big deal.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Banned
    Well, they did make a song about it...

I wanna find somebody to care,
    I wanna catch some vice in my hair.
    I need love and I want you, I do,
    I wanna spend my life loving you.

Vice Is Nice, that's what they say,
    Vice Is Nice, throw some my way,