Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Personally, I like John McCain and what he stands for. Mostly - I like his history of service to the country and the fact thatís heís willing to put himself out there for a really thankless job. But come on, heís not the prettiest candidate to ever fill a TV screen and God forbid the presidential election come down to a free-throw.

Marketing a fossil is hard work.;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Personally, I like John McCain and what he stands for. Mostly - I like his history of service to the country and the fact thatís heís willing to put himself out there for a really thankless job. But come on, heís not the prettiest candidate to ever fill a TV screen and God forbid the presidential election come down to a free-throw.

Marketing a fossil is hard work.;)
    Marketing an amateur like Obama is even harder.

McCain will rout the Magic Negro and the results will be a certainty by the time the polls close in Cali-fornicate.:)

Question: Do female voters consider the looks of a candidate important?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

If I did, this snotty face would turn me off

This one doesn't. In this election I don't find either attractive, but respect McCain. I don't trust Obama and don't want him to be president. Period.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    If I did, this snotty face would turn me off

I agree. I hate his smirks and "snotty" looks. Once again you got the right word to describe him.

The Obama supporters said that Hillary wanted and expected a coronation. Obama expects a deification. Oy!
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

And as part of attractiveness - isnít physical movement, the ability to be fluid and not an automaton in your appearance, important? Poor John looks a bit like the military general dude leading the mob in ĎYoung Frankensteiní. (Itís a joke - so STFU)

Power CUer
    I would remember, and consider, the reason he moves so stiffly. And that's no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I would remember, and consider, the reason he moves so stiffly. And that's no joke.
    Yeah, but you one of dem smart womans - no fair.;)

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    This one doesn't. In this election I don't find either attractive, but respect McCain. I don't trust Obama and don't want him to be president. Period.
    Quite frankly both have shown that they're not above changing positions for just about any reason. McCain's "maverick" honest image is completely gone, Obama's "different kind of politician" is shattered.