Hybrid View

1. #1 Japan Burger King Offers Windows 7 Whopper. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Japan Burger King Offers Windows 7 Whopper. Bring On The Heart Attacks

http://www.inquisitr.com/43988/japan...heart-attacks/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Japan Burger King Offers Windows 7 Whopper. Bring On The Heart Attacks

http://www.inquisitr.com/43988/japan...heart-attacks/
    Let's see if I understand this. This burger is bigger and more difficult to eat than the previous burger but it still tastes exactly the same. It has a lot more of the least important features of the last burger but fewer user-friendly features like veggies. This burger isn't buy-and-eat really but you can customize it if you buy additional condiments which you will need to configure with it in your car on the way home.

This burger is easy to steal or tamper with but for an additional monthly charge they will guarantee that it will be safe if you eat it in the store. An hour after you've eaten it, you may experience a burning sensation or problematic gas discharge but these are simply new features, not glitches. Lastly, once eaten this burger will take up all available space in your body and will require you to form additional fat to store various burger processes for the complete burger experience.

Yep, that's Windows alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Let's see if I understand this. This burger is bigger and more difficult to eat than the previous burger but it still tastes exactly the same. It has a lot more of the least important features of the last burger but fewer user-friendly features like veggies. This burger isn't buy-and-eat really but you can customize it if you buy additional condiments which you will need to configure with it in your car on the way home.

This burger is easy to steal or tamper with but for an additional monthly charge they will guarantee that it will be safe if you eat it in the store. An hour after you've eaten it, you may experience a burning sensation or problematic gas discharge but these are simply new features, not glitches. Lastly, once eaten this burger will take up all available space in your body and will require you to form additional fat to store various burger processes for the complete burger experience.

Yep, that's Windows alright.
    Spoken almost like a true Mac (Apple, not Big) convert there, Ginger. :D

The ad has it right in one sense ... more bloatware.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Spoken almost like a true Mac (Apple, not Big) convert there, Ginger. :D

The ad has it right in one sense ... more bloatware.
    Oh, yeah - my doom is pretty much sealed at this point. But I started hating on Microsoft years ago. :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Oh, yeah - my doom is pretty much sealed at this point. But I started hating on Microsoft years ago. :D
    What's Wrong With Windows XP?
    You don't know the pain until you've experience Apple software.Windows is an operating system much open to sabotage due to it's many open ports just waiting to be violated.Some one of the early Keyboard banger's at Microsoft made some critical decisions to leave paths open into the 'core of the operating system and are now suffering the consequences.A much better solution in my opinion would be one of the many variations of Unix and 'C'!
    http://www.zath.co.uk/whats-wrong-with-windows-xp/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What's Wrong With Windows XP?
    You don't know the pain until you've experience Apple software.Windows is an operating system much open to sabotage due to it's many open ports just waiting to be violated.Some one of the early Keyboard banger's at Microsoft made some critical decisions to leave paths open into the 'core of the operating system and are now suffering the consequences.A much better solution in my opinion would be one of the many variations of Unix and 'C'!
    http://www.zath.co.uk/whats-wrong-with-windows-xp/
    I use Unix and Microsoft at work. When I'm not at work, I don't want to use XP, Vista, or any other related product.

Me too. I have to use it for dev work, since my customer uses it, but it's Mac and Linux for my own stuff. I can only take so many "Please Waits" and "Are You Sures?" and dumbass systray pop-ups in one lifetime.

the only thing I hate more than Microsoft - is smug Mac users. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Guilty here :D

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I haven't achieved smug yet. I'm still working on a sort of hipper-than-you'll-ever-be casualness. :D