Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First and last point.............T Boone is for T Boone..........he wants the federal government to subsidize his development of an "alternative energy" program to the tune of one trillion dollars for the midwest, he wants to own the electricity developed, and he wants to sell the electricity at a price he wants to designate on the unregulated electricity market.

This is the same guy that is building a 96 inch pipeline from the panhandle of Texas to the Dallas metroplex to deliver water pumped from the Ogalala water basin at a price he wants to dictate.

T. Boone is for T. Boone only.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/145851

http://www.publiccitizen.org/cmep/Wa...exas/index.cfm
    Last edited by ReaganForRus; 07-22-2008 at 06:34 PM.

I think I can improve upon this outstanding idea! What if, instead of using horses or cattle as was suggested in the original thread, we used something that was a little more powerful to generate even more electricity! Instead of one horse power, how about if we use a small block chevy, for 400 horse power! Or better yet, we could use an electic motor powered by the treadmill, and then give the excess electricity away to poor people! Brilliant!

PM for contact information regarding where to send the Nobel prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Janey View Post
    I'll have to remember this quote for future arguments. ;)
    If you're ever asked for a big chunk of information that's not at all relevant to the topic and hand, be my guest.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    If you're ever asked for a big chunk of information that's not at all relevant to the topic and hand, be my guest.
    I was curious if there was some subset of physics that had discovered an exception to the second law. If you're talking metaphysics, then you're right, it's not relevant to the discussion at hand, and not what I was looking for. But thanks for responding to the question.