Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 First Daughter’s Receive H1N1 Vaccine 
    October 27, 2009
    First Daughter’s Receive H1N1 Vaccine

A spokeswoman for the First Lady's office says Sasha & Malia Obama received their H1N1 vaccines last week after the immunizations were made available to Washington, D.C. school children. The White House physician applied for and received the vaccines through the DC Department of Health, "using the same process as every other vaccination site in the District."

The President and the First Lady have not received the H1N1 vaccine, says the spokeswoman in a statement, "and they will wait until the needs of the priority groups identified by the CDC ... have been met.'

The Centers for Disease Control identifies those priority groups as children and young people up to the age of 24, pregnant women, health care workers, and older people who have, "health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza."

All four of the Obama's have received the seasonal flu vaccine.
    :p

Fox

I just changed my daughter's diaper. It was only pee.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    On the other thread, GOL said
    "I'm thinking Obama is avoiding the shot for his kids for some reason.

Sorry, I just don't trust him."

What's she supposed to think now? :o
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post

That the vaccination was faked - like the Moon landing. :D

Heck, I don't know and I don't care. I think this whole swine flu thing has been blown way, way out of proportion. It's awful when someone gets a seemingly innocuous infection and then dies from it but this happens every day. You just don't hear about it because the press isn't interested unless the infection eats your skin first or mainly hits pregnant women (i.e., young women).

I think the whole thing is ridiculous.

I'm thinking that if this is the case then why did Gibbs make the statement that he did?
    There's a disconnect somewhere ... and it aint' with me. :D
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    That the vaccination was faked - like the Moon landing. :D
    The moon landing wasn't faked. It's just that the little green men living on the dark side of the moon got really upset and demanded that we never return. That's why we never went back. :D
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Power CUer
    Hey, I'm still trying to figure out why Fox News put an apostrophe in a simple plural in the headline!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out why Fox News put an apostrophe in a simple plural in the headline!
    Get with the program - it's how they control us. We're so distracted by the punctuation that we miss the really important news. That's probably why you don't hear more about the little green Moon men.

The little green Moon men who are infecting the Earth with swine flu so they can take over the planet in 2012 and mate with all our women! :D

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    We're so distracted by the punctuation that we miss the really important news. That's probably why you don't hear more about the little green Moon men.
    Or zombie kittehs.