1. #1 Skincare Company Now Using Aborted Fetal Tissue in Anti-Aging Cream 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

Children of God for Life announced today that Neocutis, a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on dermatology and skin care is using aborted fetal cell lines to produce several of their anti-aging skin creams.

It is absolutely deplorable that Neocutis would resort to exploiting the remains of a deliberately slaughtered baby for nothing other than pure vanity and financial gain, stated Executive Director Debi Vinnedge. There is simply no moral justification for this.

From the website:
    Through years of research, physicians discovered fetal skin has a unique ability to heal wounds without scarring. Inspired by this, medical researchers at the University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland created a biotechnology process to extract the rich proteins responsible for scarless wound healing from cultured fetal skin cells. A small biopsy of fetal skin was donated following a one-time medical termination and a dedicated cell bank was established for developing new skin treatments.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I would hope they're not selling it here!

K-RO, GA
    Those responsible for this insanity should be burned alive. The doctor, the mother, the exec's and scientists, all of them.
    "I know bourbon gets better with age, because the older I get, the more I like it."
    Booker Noe (1929-2004) master distiller and grandson of Jim Beam

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."
    Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC), Agamemnon