1. #1 Chavez: Sean Penn may make film in Venezuela 
    What does Sean have to do before everyone is convinced that he is a traitor and communist?

Penn may shoot a film based on a novel by Cuban writer Alejo Carpentier, which is set largely in the jungle along Venezuela 's southern Orinoco river, Chavez said. He appeared to be referring to Carpentier's 1953 novel, "The Lost Steps," about an American anthropologist and composer's journey into the jungle region.

Penn's publicist could not immediately be reached for comment.

Chavez added that he discussed politics with Penn, who said he would soon see U.S. President Barack Obama . Chavez said he'd asked Penn to tell Obama he should take action to earn his Nobel Peace Prize , and should scrap a plan for the U.S. military to increase its presence at bases in Colombia.
    http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovie...film-venezuela

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I'm all for this! The Venezuelan government can buy all the tickets and show the movie in all the government movie theaters to all the government workers. Then the government can award Penn the 'Best Foreign Commie Actor' award at the Government Film Award Festival.

With any luck, Penn can be persuaded to sink his personal fortune into bank-rolling this thing. :D

I'm appointing myself commissioner of the CU Star Chamber.

Meeting tonight in the old CU Dungeon.

Sonnabend
    He could make a film on boating safety...glug....glug....glug....