Thread: John Edwards Caught with Mistress and Love Child

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 John Edwards Caught with Mistress and Love Child 
    I wonder if SnObama will throw John under the bus as well?

John Edwards, who has been mentioned as both a possible vice-presidential candidate and candidate for attorney general in a Barack Obama administration has been caught visiting his mistress and her secret love child by the National Enquirer at 2:40 am this morning in a Los Angeles hotel.

The married ex-senator from North Carolina - whose wife Elizabeth continues to battle cancer — met with his mistress, blonde divorcee Rielle Hunter, at the Beverly Hilton on Monday night July 21 - and the NATIONAL ENQUIRER was there! He didn’t leave until early the next morning.

Reporters from other media outlets asked Edwards about The NATIONAL ENQUIRER report during a campaign stop in Columbia, S.C.
    Edwards responded: “The story is false. It’s completely untrue, ridiculous,” adding: “Anyone who knows me knows that I have been in love with the same woman for 30-plus years.”
    Rielle issued her own statement, saying in part: “The innuendos and lies that have appeared on the Internet and in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER concerning John Edwards are not true, completely unfounded and ridiculous.”
    But a source told the NATIONAL ENQUIRER: “Now that it seems to have blown wide open, Rielle may get her wish - all she wants is for John to marry her and for them to live happily ever after with their baby. She’s tired of running and living a lie.”

Things that make ya go, Hmmmmmmmmm.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    I wonder if SnObama will throw John under the bus as well?

John Edwards, who has been mentioned as both a possible vice-presidential candidate and candidate for attorney general in a Barack Obama administration has been caught visiting his mistress and her secret love child by the National Enquirer at 2:40 am this morning in a Los Angeles hotel.

The married ex-senator from North Carolina - whose wife Elizabeth continues to battle cancer — met with his mistress, blonde divorcee Rielle Hunter, at the Beverly Hilton on Monday night July 21 - and the NATIONAL ENQUIRER was there! He didn’t leave until early the next morning.

Reporters from other media outlets asked Edwards about The NATIONAL ENQUIRER report during a campaign stop in Columbia, S.C.
    Edwards responded: “The story is false. It’s completely untrue, ridiculous,” adding: “Anyone who knows me knows that I have been in love with the same woman for 30-plus years.”
    Rielle issued her own statement, saying in part: “The innuendos and lies that have appeared on the Internet and in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER concerning John Edwards are not true, completely unfounded and ridiculous.”
    But a source told the NATIONAL ENQUIRER: “Now that it seems to have blown wide open, Rielle may get her wish - all she wants is for John to marry her and for them to live happily ever after with their baby. She’s tired of running and living a lie.”

Things that make ya go, Hmmmmmmmmm.
    How could he have sex with a woman,It would mess up his hair !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    How could he have sex with a woman,It would mess up his hair !

you

owe

me

a

monitor

(adult beverage everywhere!):D

Goldwater
    Holy moly. :eek:

If it's true (and I think it is) I feel sorry for Elizabeth Edwards and his children. Politically we are at odds, but humiliation jumps boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    If it's true (and I think it is) I feel sorry for Elizabeth Edwards and his children. Politically we are at odds, but humiliation jumps boundaries.
    I agree.

What a scumbag.

Even if it's not true I feel sorry for his wife and kids.
    Shakespeare.

This doesn't surprise me, either. I always wondered how such a vacuous man stayed faithful. He could have at least stayed faithful while that poor woman is fighting the cancer. I guess she didn't have the good grace to die quickly enough for him.

He's a pig without any moral clarity.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    you

owe

me

a

monitor

(adult beverage everywhere!):D
    Sorry .But you have to remember that underneath that beautiful shining well groomed exterior
    there lurks a savage, Blood Sucking, ambulance chasing lawyer who would screw his own mother for
    a few bucks and turn her out in the cold ! So cheating on his wife is de rigueur !

Banned
    Since we're now using the National Equirer as a source for information regarding politicians, I hope we will regard it as a credible source all throughout the campaign.