I wonder if SnObama will throw John under the bus as well?

John Edwards, who has been mentioned as both a possible vice-presidential candidate and candidate for attorney general in a Barack Obama administration has been caught visiting his mistress and her secret love child by the National Enquirer at 2:40 am this morning in a Los Angeles hotel.

The married ex-senator from North Carolina - whose wife Elizabeth continues to battle cancer — met with his mistress, blonde divorcee Rielle Hunter, at the Beverly Hilton on Monday night July 21 - and the NATIONAL ENQUIRER was there! He didn’t leave until early the next morning.

Reporters from other media outlets asked Edwards about The NATIONAL ENQUIRER report during a campaign stop in Columbia, S.C.
Edwards responded: “The story is false. It’s completely untrue, ridiculous,” adding: “Anyone who knows me knows that I have been in love with the same woman for 30-plus years.”
Rielle issued her own statement, saying in part: “The innuendos and lies that have appeared on the Internet and in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER concerning John Edwards are not true, completely unfounded and ridiculous.”
But a source told the NATIONAL ENQUIRER: “Now that it seems to have blown wide open, Rielle may get her wish - all she wants is for John to marry her and for them to live happily ever after with their baby. She’s tired of running and living a lie.”

Things that make ya go, Hmmmmmmmmm.