Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    National Enquirer Continues to Scoop MSM- Edwards' Baby Named "Frances Quinn Hunter"

John Edwards has been paying former campaign contractor Rielle Hunter, who is allegedly the mother of his love child, $15,000 a month to keep her quiet.
    The babies name was also revealed- "Frances Quinn Hunter."
    The National Enquirer reported:

And The ENQUIRER is also exclusively revealing that Rielle’s baby is a girl named Frances Quinn Hunter and was born at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.

“A super-rich pal – who was closely involved with the campaign finances – is helping John. It’s likely this man doesn’t know all the dirty details of John’s extramarital affair, but is acting out of loyalty and is not asking a lot of questions – only writing the checks,” revealed a source very close to the situation.

A year-long ENQUIRER investigation exploded spectacularly into the open on the night of July 21 when our reporters caught Edwards making a secret late-night visit to Rielle, 44, and their infant child at Los Angeles’ Beverly Hilton hotel.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Yeah, well like the beheading story, Drudge would have jumped on this one with both feet and his dump-truck if it even passed even the momentary smell test. Link it up when he posts it - then I’ll be convinced. This is the kind of story where his web-site’s font wouldn’t fit the screen if it were true. Let’s see if the flies turn to maggots on this carcass too.

The liberal says if it is on Drudge, it must be true! Pretty soon, he will be saying that he watches Fox News and that they are the most fair and balanced news orgianization.

What is that I hear... the sound of bottle flys around the crow?
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I find this quote hilarious. Imagine you condemning someone else for "wanting to believe," just as though you don't turn a determined eye away from the truth all the time. :D:D:D
    CW must have been snorting cocaine when he wrote that.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 07-30-2008 at 10:13 PM.

Goldwater
    Stilll waiting on if it's actually true yet, then I can act all shocked, or act all apathetic, probably the latter. His wife doesn't deserve this though if it is true, if it isn't true, some people have too much time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Stilll waiting on if it's actually true yet, then I can act all shocked, or act all apathetic, probably the latter. His wife doesn't deserve this though if it is true, if it isn't true, some people have too much time on their hands.
    That she doesn't. I remember lots of media types being outraged over Newt Gingrich's divorce, because his wife had cancer at the time, but I don't see a lot of them commenting on Edwards cheating on his wife while she tries to recover from cancer.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The facts in the case are this; John Edwards is a un-principled scumbag. We don't need any news source to expose that. John Edwards exposes it every time he opens his mouth.

The NE is not where I get my news so to speak but what exactly WAS JE doing at a hotel at 3 am with a woman who is not his dying wife? WHY did he run into the crapper to get away from the "reporters"?

IF he KNEW the NE was dogging him for a couple of years over this affair, why put himself in a situation that COULD impact his possible VEEP selection? Poor decision making skills all around. One another site, a bunch of liberals actually accused those of us stating that perhaps the meeting was for nefarious immoral reasons of not "trusting "' our SO enough..They were demanding in typical foot stomping fashion that we Acknowledge that JE was probably simply there to offer intergender counseling and compassion to some one in need and then went on to say that there HAS to be issues of mistrust in our own marriages if we could not see the "kindness and generosity of spirit" that JE was so unselfishly providing this woman ;)

yeah...so whether there is a love child involved or not, whatever the source, I think JE made a boneheaded choice to visit this chick at that place and that time

Not Veep material in my book

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER is releasing the photograph that the world has been waiting for – the first-ever picture of John Edwards and his love child!

The stunning “spy photo” shows the former presidential contender holding his infant daughter Frances Quinn Hunter at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles – where the ENQUIRER caught him visiting the baby’s mother, his mistress Rielle Hunter.

Edwards is holding his love child while standing in front of a distinctive striped curtain.

The same window covering hangs in each one of the hotel’s guest rooms – and is clearly visible in photos of guest rooms on the hotel’s Web site.

“These photos are damning proof,” said a source close to the situation.

“He’s been caught lying about his affair with Rielle and their love child for many months – and now the proof against him is piling up.

“His elaborate coverup is unraveling at the seams.”
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/excl...elebrity/65258

Sonnabend
    ...and I repeat..if its a lie....if its a fabrication...

..why isnt he filing a lawsuit that he knows he would win?