Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 VIDEO: Hillary Supporter Rage (voting for McCain) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Clinton Supporter Thrown Out of Rules Committee Meeting, Ma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3s

Hell hath no fury like a feminist scorned, Man is she pissed off !

comments
    Gee wiz, even Democrats are pissed off that they have to vote for McCain.If McCain is elected, 90 percent of the people voting for him will be pissed off when he becomes president.
    This has to be strangest election there has ever been!!!
    The old bat lives in Manhattan and she considers herself a second-class citizen?
    Check out the comments at the youtube page. Obama cool-aid drinking Leftists are ageist, sexist hypocrites. They cry about racism against Obama, but say sexist things about Hillary being a bitch and ageist things about McCain being a senile old man. The Left is supposedly against sexism and ageism. What frauds!
    here are a few :
    I'm a lifelong Republican, and I've got to say that the 'Rats are providing more entertainment the last few weeks than a season of "24."
    .................................................. ..
    So, they essentially are counting each vote in Fla and Mich as a "three-fifths?" Hilarious! The Dims are now espousing wholesale disenfranchisement. Hypocrites!
    you go girl!!! with supporters like you the republicans look like choirboys. what a bunch of morons you dems are. you guys are so easily offended. i bet alqueda is rooting for BHO to win because he will be another hapless jimmy carter. those crafty republicans sure did a good job planting rev wright, william ayres and the loon catholic priest. BHO has NO experience. all he says is change and hope and you libs cream your pants. useful idiots you are.
    Harriet, you have made Hillary proud, Go Ron Paul. This charade of an election is good entertainment for the rest of the world and a testament to their view of us.
    .................................................. ..........

Dems sort out Michigan, Florida; Clinton fans furious

After a full and intense day of debate and presentations, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) reached a decision on how to treat the rogue states of Florida and Michigan. snip
    Florida can be seated but each delegate will only have half of one vote. Michigan will use a staggered formula, seating 128 delegates -- 69 for Clinton and 59 for Obama -- but they too will only get half a vote.
    snip
    Clinton fans erupted furiously in chants of "Denver, Denver," the site of the party's summer convention.
    snip
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (Calif.), who will chair the Democratic convention in Denver, said she is “pleased that the Florida and Michigan state delegations will be seated” and praised the panel for its work.

“I look forward to an historic convention focused on defeating John McCain in November and putting a Democrat in the White House,” Pelosi said.
    " Dream on old girl this dog and pony show will blow up at the Denver meetup !"

http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/dem...008-05-31.html
    [/SIZE]

Eyelids
    Holy shit you can have her.

lol! And her voice is simply perfect for such a rant!

Edit: I just remembered who she reminded me of! Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9HJSolyhpg

Separated at birth! rofl!
    Last edited by jinxmchue; 06-01-2008 at 10:50 PM.

noonwitch
    I personally don't think Obama should get any Michigan delegates, because his name wasn't on the ballot. I voted for Hillary, so I may be somewhat biased, but really, how can they give votes to someone that no one in the state voted for? I know people who voted uncommitted, not because they supported Obama, but because they were disgusted with the state party and were using the primary to register their complaint.

They are assigning votes to someone that the voters didn't vote for. Someone who didn't even visit the state until a couple of weeks ago, when a pollster probably told him to spend some time in Michigan- after all, McCain won the 2000 primary here and if he were to pick Romney as a running mate, it is possible that Michigan could go red. It did for Reagan, and GHW Bush in 88.

But Obama is not going to Detroit today, he is going to Troy High School. Troy is a very upscale community-when I closed on my house, I had to go to the seller's agent's office, which is right next door to the school. It was dismissal time (2:30 or so), and I have never seen so many nice, new cars driven by teens in my life.

If he really wants to win Michigan in the general, he needs to be spending more time in Detroit-he does not want Detroit voters to stay home, like they did with Dukakis, Mondale, etc. Then again, we should be having a parade downtown later this week, depending on what happens at Joe Louis tonight, so maybe he can come to that?

It's funny, in a way, because I could never say this stuff at DU without getting lambasted by a bunch of white Obama supporters. But I swear, Bill Clinton is more comfortable with black people in Detroit than Obama is, or at least that's the way it appears.

Power CUer
    I don't even know why this was an issue. Michigan and Florida were told that if they moved up their primaries, their delegations would not be seated. Michigan and Florida decided to do it anyway.

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but when I was a child and my parents told me, "Don't do X, or Y will happen", and I went ahead and did it, my parents didn't have committee meetings to decide how to amend or abrogate the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    lol! And her voice is simply perfect for such a rant!

Edit: I just remembered who she reminded me of! Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9HJSolyhpg

Separated at birth! rofl!
    Vivian Vance The woman who played Ethel Mertz on I Love Lucy could nag with the best of them !

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Holy shit you can have her.
    Nope, she's one of you. Decades of playing race and gender cards is biting the Dems on the ass and its fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    Nope, she's one of you. Decades of playing race and gender cards is biting the Dems on the ass and its fucking hilarious.
    Looks like Obama has lost a few fans but 'vote Republician',don't count on it ,she's from New York City don't you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I don't even know why this was an issue. Michigan and Florida were told that if they moved up their primaries, their delegations would not be seated. Michigan and Florida decided to do it anyway.

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but when I was a child and my parents told me, "Don't do X, or Y will happen", and I went ahead and did it, my parents didn't have committee meetings to decide how to amend or abrogate the punishment.
    That's because your parents wanted you to grow up to be an adult. Liberals want to remain children, and children rebel against rules that don't let them do what they want, when they want.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!