Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78
  1. #11  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,373
    Congratulations Djones! Now take it easy on Poli and Lars. Remember revenge is a dish best eaten cold. :D

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Poo. :( Well, atleast Policon didn't get it. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Congrats Lurky! Now give Poli hell!:D
    You act like I am some kind of evil poster. . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,079
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Congratulations Djones! Now take it easy on Poli and Lars. Remember revenge is a dish best eaten cold. :D
    I'll try to stick to your wise words of wisdom. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'm in a generous mood tonight...you have another new OverLord
    to deal with.

    djones520.

    :D
    Wow!!!

    DJ, you just turned green, dude.

    Gratuliere. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Super Moderator bijou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,207
    Well done lurky! :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Exuse me - I want it noted here and now that I have not once had to have disciplinary action taken against me on this forum. I only misbehave when I am faced with self righeous fundamentalist idiots.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Crapouillot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In France
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Exuse me - I want it noted here and now that I have not once had to have disciplinary action taken against me on this forum. I only misbehave when I am faced with self righeous fundamentalist idiots.
    That is because of the Affirmative Action Program to assist Supid People. :p
    I bought a new Barack Obama yardstick so that I can measure the change.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,927
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Exuse me - I want it noted here and now that I have not once had to have disciplinary action taken against me on this forum. I only misbehave when I am faced with self righeous fundamentalist idiots.
    That seemed like a little tantrum there!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapouillot View Post
    That is because of the Affirmative Action Program to assist Supid People. :p
    Ha, even I haven't called poli "Supid"! Is that french? :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Crapouillot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In France
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Ha, even I haven't called poli "Supid"! Is that french? :D
    I was trying to combine several concepts: naivete, dullness, oddity of thought, and obnoxiousness. Pardon, my English is not so good, how you say the sphincter of the rear-end but not so good as that?

    The word should also be insulting to his football team.

    Not real football, of course, but NFL.

    I apologize. My English no so good. :o
    I bought a new Barack Obama yardstick so that I can measure the change.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •