Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Morality is the new enemy.... 
    The latest addition to the TLC lineup is the fag flower designer.. This guy is queer as a $3 bill, and he's the latest and greatest.. It's really disgusting how stations are now forcing on us the immoral like it's just okay.. We used to have standards.. The last think I want to see or I want my kids to see is a fag arranging flowers... That's woman's work!!! What dude is a florist?

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/flowers-...ers-uncut.html
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    The latest addition to the TLC lineup is the fag flower designer.. This guy is queer as a $3 bill, and he's the latest and greatest.. It's really disgusting how stations are now forcing on us the immoral like it's just okay.. We used to have standards.. The last think I want to see or I want my kids to see is a fag arranging flowers... That's woman's work!!! What dude is a florist?

Then change the channel.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Then change the channel.
    He can't do that. HE MUST WATCH IT. Who are you to tell him to turn away?

I'd really love to expand on this, but the sheer levels of anger your (stsinner) idiotic post brought up in me is best just left alone.
    Last edited by djones520; 10-31-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Morality has always been the enemy to those who would choose an amoral existence.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Morality has always been the enemy to those who would choose an amoral existence.
    What is amoral about a possibly gay man being on tv arranging flowers?

Please, can anyone explain this to me? Do these people not deserve to succeed in life?

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    What is amoral about a possibly gay man being on tv arranging flowers?

Please, can anyone explain this to me? Do these people not deserve to succeed in life?
    Did I say there was something amoral about a guy arranging flowers? I was commenting on the concept of morality being the new enemy. To some it has always been the enemy.

If a guy wants to arrange flowers that is fine by me. What a persons does for hobby or career only speaks to what they find interesting. Rosie Greer likes knitting and I've never for a second considered him gay, just a guy who likes to knit.

Everyone deserves a chance to do well and I support them no matter their sexual preference, color of their skin or nationality. I would personally support the right for gays to marry if they just wouldn't force religious institutions who find homosexuality immoral. I'm pretty open minded (liberal as I've been told) about this stuff. I do draw the line where it crosses paths with what happens inside my worship and attempts to force its way of looking at things on my way of looking at things
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Sonnabend
    The last think I want to see or I want my kids to see is a fag arranging flowers... That's woman's work!!!
    "woman's work"?

You have GOT to be kidding me

This is 2009....not 1709.

Oh yeah...I forgot...you're a Truther....my bad.

Banned
    The latest addition to the TLC lineup is the fag flower designer.. This guy is queer as a $3 bill, and he's the latest and greatest.. It's really disgusting how stations are now forcing on us the immoral like it's just okay.. We used to have standards.. The last think I want to see or I want my kids to see is a fag arranging flowers...

Two punks for sure.

Dear God are you a biggot. Not everyone who arranges flowers is gay.

FYI: I worked as a florist while I was going to school - I specialized in Funeral pieces.
    Last edited by PoliCon; 10-31-2009 at 11:32 PM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.