Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 UP Is Off It's Meds Again... 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x6912160

undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-02-09 07:50 PM
    Original message
    WTF is it with people..two incidents
    First incident happened last week...My friend sent me a frantic text for help.I couldn't do much to help him I was stranded at home and I had the flu in bed. It turned out he was harassed by some fanatic fundies. He said these people were threatening him,threatening to kill him if he refused jesus etc. Than one of these jerks casually moved his jacket aside revealing a concealed weapon, a gun.This happened in my town. At a Starbucks!I hope these fucktards never come around again.

Later that same week another friend and I were walking down the road when some shit head fundie in an SUV took his hands off his steering wheel in moving traffic, to make a cross with his index fingers as he yelled at us "You satanists go to hell!!!"
    I just sorta stood there.It was so weird I had no retort.
    :eek:
    Donald Ian Rankin (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-03-08 12:51 PM
    Response to Original message
    85. This is DU - shame is in short supply around here.

No matter how crazied UP becomes she/he can always find her/his way to DU with update on latest psychotic break.

Wonder when UP will start ranting CIA ninja midget are hiding out in her/his toaster , waiting to her/his brains out with a straw
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Honest to God...what utter bullshit. UP is one of the stupidest people
    at DU and she better watch it. If she keeps up with delusional
    threads like that she's gonna be ignored like bobbolink is.

UP, everyone knows you hate "Fundies" but making up stupid stories
    like this is retarded.
    May the FORCE be with you!

vadawg (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-02-09 09:14 PM
    Response to Reply #9
    13. roflmao, this post is worthy of an award on its own, wish there was one i could give you...
    Codeine (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-02-09 09:13 PM
    Response to Reply #11
    12. It's even easier in this case
    since they weren't there. The OP is cloudcuckooland fantasy.
    Gold Metal Flake (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-02-09 09:14 PM
    14. I'd a totally opened up on then coffe shop guys!
    I'd be like "Yehaaaah!" and drop kick the gun guy without standing up and they'd be like "whoah, please" and I'd be like "have some coffee" and just splash them in the face and all and they'd be like "sorry sorry" and the shop would like be clapping and shit.

That would be so cool!
    :D

dysfunctional press (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-02-09 09:36 PM
    17. "took his hands off his steering wheel in moving traffic..."
    Edited on Mon Nov-02-09 10:03 PM by dysfunctional press
    so what? i do that for any number of reasons- from prepping & eating my sausage mcmuffin to rolling a joint- some things just take two hands for some people. besides- that's why cars have adjustable steering wheels- so that you can drive safely with your knees.
    Gold Metal Flake (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-02-09 09:54 PM
    Response to Reply #17
    18. I can drive with my dick.
    That's right. I'm not ashamed to say it. I've been hiding this skill for too long. Aw, it feels great to finally say it out loud! Also, I would totally open up on that guy in the van. I'd be all like throwing stars at his head, and he'd be all "ow, please, I can't see" and he'd crash into a car load of bankrobbers and the cops would be all "that was great, can you tech us?" and I'd like become a special agent cop guy and get an award from the mayor and shit.

That would be cool!
    I think I love this guy!!!

BSR
    Yes, this face is trustworthy...

EDITTED TO REMOVE DUmmy PICTURE. PLEASE DO NOT POST PHOTOS OF THE ANIMALS IN THE ZOO OVER THERE. IT"S IN THE FORUM RULES. THANX (asdf2231)
    Last edited by asdf2231; 11-02-2009 at 11:06 PM.

Gosh. Someone else is just as delusional as UP.

I just feel sorry for the both of them. It says a lot that they feel they need to make up stories like these.
    truedelphi Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    5. I thinkyou have a situation wherein young people went to Fundie religious

Edited on Mon Nov-02-09 08:59 PM by truedelphi
    Services for years with mom and dad. Then upon graduating high school, they, like good little Christians everywhere, went over to serve in Iraq or Afghanistan, and kill themselves some Moslems for the betterment of The Christ.

And now they are home and they are itching to have the sort of authority that they had back in the war zone. Where every other night they had the thrill of knocking in someone's door, and screaming at everyone from the elderly granmas and granpas to the toddlers, to do as they were told.

Now they are HOME, and they have no where to cultivate those "job skills."

Can you even imagine what it would be like to be married to someone like this?

Banned
    People like UP have no idea what they are talking about when they bring up Christians. It is not Christians but Muslims who care if you show outwardly thast you are religious enough for their taste. A Christian knows that a person must accept Christ of his own volition for it to matter and if you are faking it outwardly to impress others, you are lost. There is no point to making anyone accept Jesus.

And by the way, wasn't this bitch supposed to have killed herself months ago? She keeps saying that she is but never follows through. I am going to have to stop getting my hopes up.

Oh, my obligatory posting of Underground Panther's pic.

Gold Metal Flake (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-02-09 09:54 PM
    Response to Reply #17

18. I can drive with my dick.
    That's right. I'm not ashamed to say it. I've been hiding this skill for too long. Aw, it feels great to finally say it out loud! Also, I would totally open up on that guy in the van. I'd be all like throwing stars at his head, and he'd be all "ow, please, I can't see" and he'd crash into a car load of bankrobbers and the cops would be all "that was great, can you tech us?" and I'd like become a special agent cop guy and get an award from the mayor and shit.

That would be cool!
    Ouch! This guy has UP's number. UP has been in the process of removing her girl-parts and acquiring guy/cat-parts for years but she still doesn't have a dick - let alone a talented dick capable of driving. :eek:

i'm giving it two bongs.. just because it's sooooo fake it took some serious drugs to come up with it. :D
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

I can't believe it thought this story had ANY chance of flying...:eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot