Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-03-09 12:53 PM
    Response to Original message
    39. I am not lying about any of this
    Make jokes about it,but these things HAPPENED. I am not asking for faith out of you, I wanted to SAY this happened to us. This incident has nothing to do with my mental state as you percieve it. It does have to do with the fact some extreme fanatics are dangerous and seem to be threatening at least where I am.I want those who decided to read this to be aware of this issue.
    No really guys, it REALLY, REALLY, REALLY happened....:(
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I found a couple of leftover feline tranquilizers when cleaning last week that UP can have. They're from when my cat had some teeth pulled last year.

But S/he can't have my leftover Tylenol 3s from last week. Those are for an emergency.

Kick for the insane hilarity.
    anigbrowl (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-03-09 05:12 PM
    Response to Reply #49
    52. Doesn't sound all that credible to me
    In the first case, if someone was being threatened by fundies in a Starbucks, why text UP at home with the flu, instead of talking to one of the people who worked there or calling 911? Did these murderous fundies just sit aound dislpaying their weapon while the victim banged out a text message?
    Exactly what I was thinking while reading it.

Whenever a group of whackos screams at me at the Dunkin Donuts, threatens my life and shows me a piece, the first thing that pops into my head is "hmmm, I should text my friend". :D

Text, no less. Not call but text. LMFAO.

Banned
    That lie is as big a tall tale as the one about her wanting to kill herself. She is never going to do that one either! Come on, UP! Say again how you are on the verge of ending it all! Cause talk about it all you are going to do! Stupid bitch does not have what it takes to off herself, but by god she won't stop whining about how she is going to do it.

UP has had an insane hatred for anybody who follows the Bible, for as long as I have read her posts. She takes pleasure in harassing people who she thinks are Christian.

Ladyhawk is another of the "mentally ill" DUers. Her Christian mother has done nothing but support her financially, and emotionally, and she spews nothing but hatred for her, and all that is Christian.

Seems like most of DU has them pegged for the cuckoooooos that they are though. UP writes "war and peace" in the mental health forum, and she gets all of about one response, if that... and then she doesnt even bother to reply to the responder. Her posts are interesting to read though.. she is unbelievably self-centered. Gimmmeee gimmmeeee gimmmeeeee. Anybody who has more than her needs to give to her. ha!

Dora (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-03-09 04:29 PM
    Response to Original message
    49. LOL, the responses here are dismaying.
    I believe your post, UP. But some of these responses to it make me wonder if you're a freeper magnet.

The peril of being different is that those people who don't like differences will hassle you. I'm sorry you get such shit from other people.
    undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Tue Nov-03-09 07:13 PM
    Response to Reply #49
    66. Well
    I guess...Seems like the fact I exist threatens some people.
    I'm used to it. People are such chickenshits. I never fail to be amazed at how low they can get.I don't have much respect for alot of humanity,because of this sort of crap. If it weren't for the people with empathy here, like you and others I would just tear these ignorant twits apart and be done with it.
    No......the reason you exist is for such easy entertainment
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Banned
    I wish she would try and tear this twit apart. She would be promptly introduced to my knife and never again have to worry about the whole suicide thing.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder if it ever occurred to furbrain that her so called "friends" might have been goofing on her knowing she'd run to the DUmp and post about this story.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Either she lives in one of the most fucked up parts of the Bible belt or she is been hitting the "catweed" too hard.

I think the actual conversation probably went something like this

Normal Person: "For the love of God hippy, take a bath!"

UP's friend: "Oh no it's a bunch of fundies! Screw you fundie"

Normal Person: "If you don't take a bath, so help me God, I'll drown ya."

UP's friend: "Help UP! We're being theatened with a gun by a bunch of fundies! They're threatening to kill us if we don't convert and get baptized?"

UP:"Leave me alone! I got the flying swine flu. I'll post something on DU. That will help"

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis