1. #1 Muslims attack worship service in Uganda 
    NAIROBI, Kenya, November 11 (CDN) — About 40 Muslim extremists with machetes and clubs tried to break into a Sunday worship service outside Uganda’s capital city of Kampala on Nov. 1, leaving a member of the congregation with several injuries and damaging the church building.

Eyewitnesses said the extremist mob tried to storm into World Possessor’s Church International in Namasuba at 11 a.m. as the church worshipped.

“The church members were taken by a big surprise, as this happened during worship time,” said Pastor Henry Zaake. “It began with an unusual noise coming from outside, and soon I saw the bricks falling away one by one. Immediately I knew that it was an attack from the Muslims who had earlier sent signals of an imminent attack.”

More at the link. News from uganda

The 'religion of peace' strikes again.
    Attacking Christians as they worship God.
    Can't you just feel all that Muslim love and tolerance .... :mad:
    Last edited by bijou; 11-12-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: to comply with B/N rules
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

We support missions in Kenya - Near nakuru actually - this is pretty common over there. I've seen with my own eyes the results of this kind of crap. :(
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    We support missions in Kenya - Near nakuru actually - this is pretty common over there. I've seen with my own eyes the results of this kind of crap. :(

There are a lot of american-supported churches in Kenya. TD Jakes had a big Kenyan mission going a few years ago-one of the people at my office goes to a church here that is affiliated with Jakes, and they support the same mission, I believe. Most of the mainline denominations have a presence there, too, and as they go everywhere, I'm sure the catholic church has programs in Kenya, also.

Lots of prayers for Africa.