Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 DC Sniper Executed 
    ARRATT, Va. (AP) - John Allen Muhammad, the mastermind of the sniper attacks that terrorized the nation's capital region for three weeks in October 2002, was executed Tuesday. Muhammad died by injection at 9:11 p.m. at Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt, prison spokesman Larry Traylor said.

He said Muhammad had no final statement and that Traylor didn't hear him utter any words during the execution.

Muhammad was executed for killing Dean Harold Meyers, who was shot in the head at a Manassas gas station during a spree that left 10 dead across Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=25&sid=1763813

I dont think I'd shed a tear if his partner was right along side him.

And it damn sure should have been public.
    Last edited by bijou; 11-12-2009 at 09:25 AM.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

I think I am going to celebrate. :D
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Oh, how I wish I could have witnessed that... Justice is so elusive these days.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Another POS dead??? Good.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I watched the news on it with the boyftriend, and some neighbors. The killer had a nice way to die. Apparantly he just gets to fall asleep.. as if he were prepping to have his wisdom teeth pulled.

One of his lawyers said that since he was "mentally ill", he shouldve been put in a cement box for the rest of his life. Seriously, I think the death penalty is way more humane than putting a creature in a "cement box" for life. I would much rather just execute them.

I think he should have been executed by the electric chair or firing squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I agree.. But the new kinder, gentler world in which we live doesn't want shitheads mistreated in the slightest way.. I'll bet they even cleaned the IV injection site with iodine before the needle and catheter were inserted...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I think they should be put to death in the way they murdered. He should have faced a firing squad. A concrete box is too good for him, he should be in a pine box at best.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    electric noose, and shot after the first bounce.
    "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" ~ Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    I think they should be put to death in the way they murdered. He should have faced a firing squad. A concrete box is too good for him, he should be in a pine box at best.
    Firing squad is an honorable soldiers death.

Hanging is fine.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama