1. #1 The GOP should just drop the pretense and vote tomorrow wearing white hoods and robes 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    MrStupido...living up to his name.

MrScorpio (1000+ posts) Fri Nov-06-09 06:28 PM
    Original message:
    The GOP should just drop the pretense and vote tomorrow wearing white hoods and robes

Edited on Fri Nov-06-09 06:28 PM by MrScorpio

Yesterday, they vowed at that ugly rally to "kill the bill".

Did you noticed that most of the speakers came from good old Dixie? I did.

Well, I figure that they really wanted to say that they wanted to "Lynch the bill", instead. That would have REALLY riled up those theabaggers, don't you thiink?

While they're at it, the GOP might as well decorate the lawn of the capitol with some stars and bars, burning crosses and a few nooses thrown in for good measure.

They might as well be honest about this thing.

Some of the usual....

polichick (1000+ posts) Fri Nov-06-09 06:35 PM
    Response to Original message

3. They'd have to recognize their racism first, which I doubt they're conscious of. nt
    And then!!!

cm0431 (10 posts) Fri Nov-06-09 06:47 PM
    Response to Reply #3

10. LikeRobert "KKK" Byrd?
    Tee,Hee. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Joe the Liberal
    29. I agree, I mean why hide the obvious?......

Their racism is so out in the open, anyone who pays a little attention should know by now that the GOP is nothing but a party of racist, domineering, greedy, rich, white, old, guys, just look at their rally's. Sure they have their token black people here and there to maintain this illusion that they are not racist but anyone with half a brain can see right through that facade.

At this point republicans just need to whip out the white robes and hoods, the confederate flags, the crosses, the swastika's ect and all other racist paraphernalia that I'm sure is tucked away in all their closets back home and just bring it out into the open. They're not fooling anyone anymore, the cat is out of the bag, so why hide it?
    Wow, there's that tolerant, loving liberal that has to demonize anyone he doesn't agree with in order to feel worthy.

Lib-the racists are the ones, like you, who think of skin color in everything they do and say.

Lots of projection in this one.

fucking brain-dead retards.. Ooops!!! Autistic is the new retarded...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Joe the Liberal

Their racism is so out in the open, anyone who pays a little attention should know by now that the GOP is nothing but a party of racist, domineering, greedy, rich, white, old, guys, just look at their rally's. Sure they have their token black people here and there to maintain this illusion that they are not racist but anyone with half a brain can see right through that facade.

At this point republicans just need to whip out the white robes and hoods, the confederate flags, the crosses, the swastika's ect and all other racist paraphernalia that I'm sure is tucked away in all their closets back home and just bring it out into the open. They're not fooling anyone anymore, the cat is out of the bag, so why hide it?
    "Ect?" What is "ect?" Is it something that oozes from the gaping holes in liberal skulls?

As for the projections, it is typical. They don't catch that inconsequential Constitutional defense thingy,, ever. They can't imagine the alarm the "Teabaggers" feel over the liberals wiping their considerable fat arses with. They have no clue as to the intent of the founders or the words written in our most precious document. Liberals will be the downfall of this once great country.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Joe the Liberal

I agree with Joe. This POS is so damn envious of the Right you know
    God Damn well this pinhead wants everything he complains about.
    May the FORCE be with you!

"the white robes and hoods, the confederate flags, the crosses, the swastika's ect and all other racist paraphernalia that I'm sure is tucked away in all their closets back home."

Wait, wait: CROSSES are 'Racist paraphernalia' now?
    Jeez, these pigs are even more ignorant and bigoted than I thought, that they somehow apparently feel that all Christians are racists.

btw, 'Joe the Liberal' and the others on that DU thread, you are aware, aren't you, that the KKK was founded by DEMOCRATS, and that in its earlier years, they targeted Republicans almost as frequently as they targeted blacks?

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    "

btw, 'Joe the Liberal' and the others on that DU thread, you are aware, aren't you, that the KKK was founded by DEMOCRATS, and that in its earlier years, they targeted Republicans almost as frequently as they targeted blacks?
    Sorta like DIMocRATS right now. If it weren't for the willfull ignorance and stupidity of the Black voting block, I would feel sorry for them. Sivce they continue their own slavery however, I feel contempt more than sympathy. Blacks are exactly where they are due to their own choices.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Isn't it scary that these people actually vote?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.