1. #1 'Perky' Katie Couric Makes Me Sick! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Last night, I was channel surfing, and I stumbled upon a taped interview that 'Perky' Katie Couric did with Senator John McCain for last night's CBS Evening News. You all should have seen the sour puss on Perky Katie Couric's face during the course of the entire McCain interview! Her face looked so long, I thought it was going to drop to the floor!

Later in the broadcast, they showed another tape of Perky Katie Couric interviewing Barack Hussein Obama face-to-face; unlike the McCain interview, which appeared to be via satellite. There was no mistaking that 'perky' smile and the warm glow in Perky Katie Couric's face during that taped sit-down interview with Obama. It was almost like Perky Katie Couric had met her 'messiah'!

Both interviews can be watched online via the following link:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/even...main3420.shtml

Notice how Obama's pictire dominates the top of the page, while McCain's picture is nothing more than a small thumbnail linking to a video.

Is it any wonder why Perky Katie Couric's ratings are so abysmal??

They're all the same. Perky Meredith Viera did an interview the other day with McCain. She was rude, abrasive, kept over-talking him. I was furious; in fact I have to remember to send a protest letter to NBC. It won't matter, they never listen, but it will at least allow me to vent.

I never watch Perky Katie--she raises my blood pressure to much. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    They're all the same. Perky Meredith Viera did an interview the other day with McCain. She was rude, abrasive, kept over-talking him. I was furious; in fact I have to remember to send a protest letter to NBC. It won't matter, they never listen, but it will at least allow me to vent.

I never watch Perky Katie--she raises my blood pressure to much. :D
    What ,She is Americas 'High School CheerLeading SweetHeart' .
    But beneath that 'Sweet Girlish ' exterior lurks a money grubbing
    calculating,nasty little Harpy ,her 'Perkiness' long gone !

I didn't watch it live but the Right Wing Blogs are giving her high marks for asking tough questions....

Unreal!... Obama Tells Katie Couric the Surge Was a Bad Strategy ...Updated With Video

Katie Couric and Barack Obama sparred over the success of the surge in an interview today.
    This aired on CBS News tonight.

UPDATE: This was an amazing segment on CBS News. Katie Couric interviewed both Barack Obama and John McCain on the surge.
    Obama sounded TOTALLY arrogant and ridiculous!
    This Video Is Amazing!
    (video at link)
    That was an amazing segment! CBS did an excellent job. Congratulations.
    This could very well be a turning point in this year's election!
    Obama came off cocky, confused and crazy.
    McCain was wonderful- honest, humble and smart.

Couric: But talking microcosmically, did the surge, the addition of 30,000 additional troops ... help the situation in Iraq?

Obama: Katie, as … you've asked me three different times, and I have said repeatedly that there is no doubt that our troops helped to reduce violence. There's no doubt.

Couric: But yet you're saying … given what you know now, you still wouldn't support it … so I'm just trying to understand this.

Obama: Because … it's pretty straightforward. By us putting $10 billion to $12 billion a month, $200 billion, that's money that could have gone into Afghanistan. Those additional troops could have gone into Afghanistan. That money also could have been used to shore up a declining economic situation in the United States. That money could have been applied to having a serious energy security plan so that we were reducing our demand on oil, which is helping to fund the insurgents in many countries. So those are all factors that would be taken into consideration in my decision-- to deal with a specific tactic or strategy inside of Iraq.

Couric: And I really don't mean to belabor this, Senator, because I'm really, I'm trying … to figure out your position. Do you think the level of security in Iraq …

Obama: Yes.

Couric … would exist today without the surge?

Obama: Katie, I have no idea what would have happened had we applied my approach, which was to put more pressure on the Iraqis to arrive at a political reconciliation. So this is all hypotheticals. What I can say is that there's no doubt that our U.S. troops have contributed to a reduction of violence in Iraq. I said that-- not just today, not just yesterday, but I've said that-- previously. What that doesn't change is that we've got to have a different strategic approach if we're going to make America as safe as possible.

Here are two more:

Kudos to Katie

Never thought I'd write that in a title. Here is Obama, being interviewed by Katie Couric, squirming and shuffling about the surge:
    Right Wing News
    Katie Couric grills Obama on his surge position? (UPDATED)

Am I imagining this?

Here’s more of the interview Couric did with BO.

Good to see MSM big shots like Couric and Moran (scroll) giving Obama asking him a few tough questions
    Sister Toldjah