Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Iran ready to return to Sharia Law 
    Daily Mail UK

Iranian police have said that they are prepared to use the full force of Sharia law such as amputating hands, after failure to use such punishments led to an increase in crime.

Under Iran's Islamic law, repeat offenders face amputation of their fingers for theft, but sentences are seldom carried out, especially in public, and in recent years, such sentences have rarely been reported.

'Not carrying the Islamic punishment law, particularly its most important part that is hand amputation, spreads insecurity in Iran,' the head of the country's criminal police force told the Ebtekar newspaper today.
    Lovely country. (sarcasim)
    Obama seems to like it though.
    He just praised them and praised them ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Maybe this will be the last straw for the Iranian people?

I really want the Iranian people to take out their leadership, I don't want it to come to US or Israeli intervention, it would be much better for the mostly muslim populace to get rid of the muslim leaders they no longer want running their nation.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Just sticking by family.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Who gives a shit? If the people don't care enough to rise up, I don't care enough to do anything about it.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Sonnabend
    Iranian police have said that they are prepared to use the full force of Sharia law such as amputating hands, after failure to use such punishments led to an increase in crime.

Under Iran's Islamic law, repeat offenders face amputation of their fingers for theft, but sentences are seldom carried out, especially in public, and in recent years, such sentences have rarely been reported.
    ...coming to a British city near you...soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Who gives a shit? If the people don't care enough to rise up, I don't care enough to do anything about it.
    They tried to rise up, they have no guns, they used fire bombs and rocks against Helicopters, tanks, armored vehicles, and guns.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Daily Mail UK

Lovely country. (sarcasim)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY
    What a piece of shit.. He didn't say one damned thing in that video that I agree with.. Appreciate Iran's contributions to the world? Fuck no!! What they hell have they contributed that I should appreciate.. God, this man is a psychopath!!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    What a piece of shit.. He didn't say one damned thing in that video that I agree with.. Appreciate Iran's contributions to the world? Fuck no!! What they hell have they contributed that I should appreciate.. God, this man is a psychopath!!!
    IRAN contributed a lot, most recently for example;

They sent massive relief efforts after the sunami,..........no, that was the evil Americans.
    They sent massive relief efforts to Turkey after the quake................no, that was the evil Americans.
    They sent massive relief efforts to Somalia..................no, that was the evil Americans.
    How about the floods in the Phillipines....................no, that was the evil Americans again.

Oh, I know;

They are providing advanced weapons to the Terrorists in Iraq and Afganistan.
    They are aggressively seeking a nuclear bomb.
    They squashed civil disobiedience with extreme deadly force.
    They took American Hostages that were on vacation in Iraq. (Bad Vacation choice)

I dont think I appreciate their contributions either.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Boy talk about as if. Google Iranian hangings and watch their creative use of cranes.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    I
    They took American Hostages that were on vacation in Iraq. (Bad Vacation choice)
    People like this make me laugh!! That was some granola eating, tree hugging dumbass family that thought they'd make the point that they're not bad people by going there on vacation to spite our country... They got exactly what they deserved.