Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 FBI - 10% of US Mosques Preach Jihad 
    News Max

Imams preach jihad and extremism in 10 percent of the 2,000 mosques in the United States, the FBI estimates.

That sums up the problem facing us as we ponder the meaning of Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan’s slayings of 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas. Given his association with a pro-al-Qaida imam in northern Virginia and his preoccupation with radical Islamic Web sites, it’s clear that the radical element of Islam influenced Hasan
    More at the site
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

We do really need to get over this political correctness that seems to prevent discuss of these issues.

Are all Christian groups wonderful and all about fuzzy lambs and pastel candies? No. We Christians have pretty robust discussions about our fellow Christians who preach a gospel that steps over the line. And we have pretty robust discussions about where the line is drawn.

No Christians applauded any of the criminals who killed pro-abortion doctors or who were responsible for damaging the property of pro-abortion businesses. Aside from their own, no Christians have come out supporting the heretical LDS groups who practice polygamy and child marriage. No Christians supported the RCC turning a blind eye to sexually deviant priests but it's worth noting that the problem persisted precisely because of the presumption of Christian repentance and forgiveness.

We can talk about these things. We even allow unbelievers to weigh in on these things without threatening to destroy city centers or to target voices with violence or even death.

If 10% of Christian churches openly preached violence against atheists or whatever, that would be big, big news. Christian leaders would be called to account. Individual Christians would have to field questions from friends, neighbors, or coworkers. This isn't bad - it's normal. We need to get back to "normal" for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    News Max

More at the site
    That seems a lowball estimate. If every thing I have read and heard about the koran, most of it is to sow terror and kill infidels. If there is a peacefull side being preached its not the main gist, its an aside for when they controll societies. And even then they will preach killing for any imaginable offense!

Prove me wrong.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I tend to agree with Patriot, I'd wager the number is higher. A lot higher.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    That seems a lowball estimate. If every thing I have read and heard about the koran, most of it is to sow terror and kill infidels. If there is a peacefull side being preached its not the main gist, its an aside for when they controll societies. And even then they will preach killing for any imaginable offense!

Prove me wrong.
    If there are 3 million muslims (Not sure where I got that number) that would be 3 hundred thousand jihadists right here in the U.S.

Pretty scary, right?
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 11-10-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Saving n00b from Linda Numbers.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    If there are 3 million muslims (Not sure where I got that number) that would be 3 hundred thousand jihadists right here in the U.S.

Pretty scary, right?
    Thats just here! They say 10% of muslims are radical maniacs, thats about 100 million of them! Very scary!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I tend to agree with Patriot, I'd wager the number is higher. A lot higher.
    Yep. But as it was said ... even if it's ten percent that's hundreds of thousands of the buggers
    out there getting all worked up enough to possibly pull off terrorist attacks. But it's not PC
    to even acknowledge that.

Freak'n stupid ... and freak'n deadly mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Thats just here! They say 10% of muslims are radical maniacs, thats about 100 million of them! Very scary!
    I don't think I got enough ammo.:eek:
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

http://us.asiancorrespondent.com/gav...-carefully.htm

"12 maggots got killed ... 31 got squashed but got away".

Ah yes .. the religion of peace ... they are all peaceful except for the very few radicals that act out.

BULL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    We do really need to get over this political correctness that seems to prevent discuss of these issues.

No Christians applauded any of the criminals who killed pro-abortion doctors or who were responsible for damaging the property of pro-abortion businesses. Aside from their own, no Christians have come out supporting the heretical LDS groups who practice polygamy and child marriage. No Christians supported the RCC turning a blind eye to sexually deviant priests but it's worth noting that the problem persisted precisely because of the presumption of Christian repentance and forgiveness.

We can talk about these things. We even allow unbelievers to weigh in on these things without threatening to destroy city centers or to target voices with violence or even death.

For the most part, you are right, but did you actually read some of the posts at Freerepublic, made by alleged christians, after the death of Dr. Tiller?