1. #1 Why don't you ask your buddies to speak louder so I don't have to repeat it?" -Obama 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

"Our 'Golden Boy' Is getting a bit nasty with the American press and he wont even speak to the Foreign press !"

Obama is speaking in Israel at the moment. As in previous addresses, he was careful to supply no microphones to the sea of reporters panting and drooling after him so he can control the answer in the absense of an audible question.

One reporter asked a question -- no one could hear because no microphone -- and then some reporter broke with the Obama Rules and asked Obama to repeat it because no one else could hear it. Obama's response was to angrily flare back that "Why don't you ask your buddies to speak louder so I don't have to repeat it?"

Folks, Obama is a spoiled brat who is on his way to becoming President.

As other questions are being asked, he is giving incoherent, rambling, content-free answers, which the adoring press dutifully laps up. Not one "reporter" is following-up to his meandering non-answers. They are gutless synchophants. Pure amateurs.

On Iran getting nuclear weapons: 'It would be a bad thing because... ah... nuclear materials might fdall into the hands of terrorists ... ah... it is the single greatest threat to the Middle East... ah... that might further destabilize the peace process... ah... would I meet with leaders without preconditions?... ah... ah... but I think that what I said in response would... ah... that at my time and chosing, I would be ready to meet with any ;eader if it would... ah ... benefir the U.S....ah... what I also said...ah... there is a difference bewtween meeting without conditions and meeting without preparation... ah ... what I said was... ah... what I said was not meeting with the Iranians without proper preparations...ah... what I mean by direct diplomacy...ah...if we show ourselves willing to talk and offer carrots and sticks...ah... and...ah... and if we show willingness to talk...ah... it would help rachet up... if Iran refuses to talk...ah... to rachet up pressure on Iran and show to the international community...ah...that we will not endorse a nuclear arms race in the Middle East...ah...'

Freaking unbelievable.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2049957/posts

Obam uh
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.