Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Perhaps he was a coward; perhaps he was using a convenient excuse to avoid service overseas. I cannot imagine that any of our military dances for joy at the opportunity to be deployed to that fourth world country, Afghanistan.
    To me, it seems like it was more of the fact he felt like he shouldn't have been deployed because he was a muslim (amongst other factors), and thought that some kind of entitlement allowed him to not go or something, so he acted out as a true madman would.

Anything that scares people.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Anything that scares people.
    Anything? Come on.

Most people can become a little bit scared by the sound of their own fart as they're falling asleep. A big, raspy cheez cut can be enough to jolt anyone back to an uneasy wakeful state, especially if it also smells a bit bad.

Seriously, if you are really saying that it's "anything that scares people" then you are ceding way too much power to the terrorist, and not giving enough credit for the common sense and courage of normal people.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Killing to cause fear in the name of an ideology. To invoke terror onto their victims.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Anything? Come on.

Most people can become a little bit scared by the sound of their own fart as they're falling asleep. A big, raspy cheez cut can be enough to jolt anyone back to an uneasy wakeful state, especially if it also smells a bit bad.

Seriously, if you are really saying that it's "anything that scares people" then you are ceding way too much power to the terrorist, and not giving enough credit for the common sense and courage of normal people.
    All I do is laugh to myself when I cut a good one. :D Think of the libs though, if you cut a fart then lit a match they'd call homeland security on you.