#1 Dog back after a year MIA in Afghanistan
11-12-2009, 08:22 PM
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Items for Sale
Cool stuff, more dawgs!
- Sabi was bomb sniffer for Australian special forces
- American soldier finds K-9, returns her to Aussies
- Dog disappeared during 2008 firefight in which handler was wounded
- 4-year-old Lab must be quarantined before returning to Australia
(CNN) -- An Australian special forces dog has been found alive and well more than a year after going missing in action in Afghanistan.
Explosives detection dog Sabi was recovered by a U.S. soldier who found her wandering near an isolated patrol base in the desolate southern province of Oruzgan last week, according to the Australian Government Department of Defense.May the FORCE be with you!
11-12-2009, 10:22 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
- In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
Glad it didn't convert to Islam.Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
11-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Give that dog a big fat pork chop.:DI predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson
11-12-2009, 11:11 PM
That dog looks like my Daisy Mae!:)
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|